Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Poet

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I would like to give you all a challenge. I would like for everyone to try and say one thing they like about themselves everyday. It's okay if you can't, everyone is different. Don't beat yourself up if you can't.

If you have a bad day, I'd like you to come back to this thread and read all the good things you've written about yourself. It can be anything. Write about how you liked that you finally did something for you. Just try to stick with it. :)

This may not work for everyone, but it has helped me and I thought I would try and do the same for everyone. I'll post here as well, to be fair. :)
By writing down and realizing your strengths, it can help you realize your value a little more and help you feel a little better about yourself.

Just a thought. ;)

This is great , i used to have a journal for that, but gave up after a while, i still go and read it sometimes, reminds me how much i've changes for the better.

Today: Is photography day, i'm proud of my pictures, i'm glad i'm giving myself the time to do it.

I'm happy I went and bought some clothes on my own today.

Nice thread poet. tho i think i'm one of the people who wouldnt find anything to say :p

I didn't get mad when my work wasn't what he wanted. lol. Guess it will give me more time to enjoy doing it. But yes... great for not getting mad. :p

If you'd like to play along, try and come up with one thing everyday.

It should be different things instead of just saying I like my eyes everyday. I mean, say you treated yourself to something more than one day, its okay to say that. Just try and be varied, but in the end, even if all you have to say right now is you like your eyes. That's okay for now as well.

I just hope it helps everyone to see that they have more to like about themselves than they may realize. If it takes 6 months to 40 years for someone to find one new thing to like about themselves, this thread was worth it! :D

The only Positive thing I can say about myself is that I speak Finnish. Can I come back tomorrow and say I still speak Finnish, and then the following day to say I haven't forgotten my Finnish, as I won't be able to think of anything else positive about myself?

Positive thing of the day:

My Mom needed drinks and I bought her a 12 pack of coke
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiina63 said:
The only Positive thing I can say about myself is that I speak Finnish. Can I come back tomorrow and say I still speak Finnish, and then the following day to say I haven't forgotten my Finnish, as I won't be able to think of anything else positive about myself?

Hmmm. I suppose so, but it will be good if you can come up with something else. Maybe you think you look nice with red nails? Maybe you feel like you have a nice voice to go along with speaking Finnish. It doesn't just have to be things like, "I'm amazing!" It can be really tiny and help you slowly build up to finding something bigger! :)

Another idea, maybe you discovered something about yourself you didn't know before. Maybe you stood up for yourself. The possibilities are endless! :)

day 3:, even though i havent slept all night , i was able to give a wonderfull aromatherapy treatment to my client, we were both impressed lol

Latest posts

Back