YouTube Difficulty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I wanted to post a "YouTube" video, but I'm having difficulty with it appearing. This is what I normally do:

[YOUTUBE]video url[/YOUTUBE]

I've tried several videos, but no luck. I thought it might be an error so I ran an error checking utility and that wasn't it. I then ran Malwarebytes
just in case, but still no luck. I haven't ran my anti-virus yet. It takes so long for it to finish. I thought that maybe one of you might recognize my issue and save me the trouble of waiting for my anti-virus to complete. The middle of my screen is messed up with a huge gap like there is something there but invisible. I'm using "Vista" with "Chrome". To post YouTube videos I usually do this: [YOUTUBE]video url[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for viewing.:)

This is a screenshot of what I see when I go to "Edit Post"

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/kokolovich/UntitledYOUTUBEYOUTUBE.jpg

Just use the youtube tags.

In between those, you put the last 11 letters/numbers of the video's URL.

Badjedidude said:
Just use the youtube tags.

[youtube]***********[/youtube]

In between those, you put the last 11 letters/numbers of the video's URL. (Represented here by the asterisks.)

lmao, and you have a white box also. :D

First you're using the wrong code. This site uses something different. If you click on new reply instead of using the quick reply box this will be easier. In the actual reply box you'll see a TV at the top right corner. Click on that, it drops down a list, you'll need the URL of the video to post it. There's a selection to pick from, just click on Youtube. With youtube you can click on "share" and it usually gives you a selection (you want the url link) or you can sometimes use the url in your address bar. Paste the url in the window that comes up then click okay. Preview your post and it should be there.

Those tags will work if done as BJD says.

Latest posts

Back