Formal Introduction!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coughee

Reaction score
Hey, recently joined around 24 hours ago via "Mr. Coffee", but fate has it that my video cards fan died, and unfortunately all my information was on there. Email password reset isn't working either, so that was quick. Anyway, might as well introduce myself.

I'm 19, go to community college in Maryland, taking Information Systems Security as a major, and loving it. Computers are one of my true passions, just being able to learn as much as I can about them is great. WWII history is another huge passion, love all the movies (Dirty Dozen, Big Red One, Memphis Bell, etc..). I tend to be a bit of a movie buff (If it's made in color, I've probably seen it, or at least tried to watch it). I enjoy mostly war and horror movies, the feeling of being helpless and being paralyzed with fear is exhilerating (At least IMO). I love reading tons of books on the subjects I enjoy, really anything that catches my eye.

That's just a some info about me, can't wait to meet you all.

Welcome to ALL. That was a nice introduction. I sense you like coffee? I go to a community college also. It's not bad. Good luck with the fan, might it help if you cleaned it? Good to have you with us.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Welcome to ALL. That was a nice introduction. I sense you like coffee? I go to a community college also. It's not bad. Good luck with the fan, might it help if you cleaned it? Good to have you with us.

Actually, I don't drink coffee much. Only when I have to work. Otherwise I'm just too **** lazy to make it. And I had to order a new graphics card, since I was due for an upgrade, and I plan on investing in a new monitor (movie buff, so it's a worthwhile investment). And community college isn't bad, but some of the people I meet there makes me second guess the school's ability to prepare people. Thanks for all the welcomes, feel free to ask me any questions/shoot me a PM.

Latest posts

Back