What's The Worst Job Out There That You Can Think Of?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
What's the worst job out there that you can think of?

I'm going with "Crime Scene Cleanup". Need a strong stomach for that one.

Eh, I don't think that job would be that bad. I'd still rather do that than working with children, working in most types of customer service or working in a slaughterhouse.

Yes.. I have to agree with that. Septic/sewer workers, and surgeons.

LoneKiller said:
flaneur said:
Moderating forums.

Sorry, had to.
Just out of curiosity. Do moderators get paid?

I take pounds, dollars or gold. Leave the money in a briefcase at the discussed location, and for goodness sake keep it discreet.

(On a serious note, nope. Don't think I've ever heard of paid Mods. Perhaps on official sites for companies?)

TheSolitaryMan said:
LoneKiller said:
flaneur said:
Moderating forums.

Sorry, had to.

I take pounds, dollars or gold. Leave the money in a briefcase at the discussed location, and for goodness sake keep it discreet.

(On a serious note, nope. Don't think I've ever heard of paid Mods. Perhaps on official sites for companies?)
Man. You would have to be some **** good at your computer to get hired by some of the huge companies I'd bet.

Ak5 said:
Being a waiter.
Yeah, I'm with ya on that one. Those poor bastards never stop. "..More Water Please..", "..More Bread Sticks Please..", "..Could You Be A Peach And Warm Up My Cup Of Coffee?.."

LoneKiller said:
Ak5 said:
Being a waiter.
Yeah, I'm with ya on that one. Those poor bastards never stop. "..More Water Please..", "..More Bread Sticks Please..", "..Could You Be A Peach And Warm Up My Cup Of Coffee?.."

Yep. I don't like taking orders from people. I give orders! (the "orders" pun, was intended. :p)

Ak5 said:
LoneKiller said:
Ak5 said:
Being a waiter.

Yep. I don't like taking orders from people. I give orders! (the "orders" pun, was intended. :p)
"..Be A Dear And Bring Me Some Sugar Cubes.."

Being a security guard is no picnic either. I used to be one. You'd be amazed at how the hours drag on like years when you are walking around doing nothing.

LoneKiller said:
flaneur said:
Moderating forums.

Sorry, had to.

ROFLMAO!!

It's mainly voluntary. There might be some sites out there that pay but none I moderate do.

Unless you count bribes...

jk

TheSolitaryMan said:
LoneKiller said:
flaneur said:
Moderating forums.

Sorry, had to.

There are some that have paid mods and then voluntary mods as well. Bigger forums tho. I've been on a few of them, but they have like almost half a million members, so it requires A LOT of work.

A menial job in which there is no hope of advancement, you aren't paid enough to live on, and you have very lilttle education.

Latest posts

Back