Hi guys, that rhymes? :D umm introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Under_Lion

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I like umm decided to join because I may at some point want to talk about my dilemmas and urm problems, thats the honest reason, but I'll need time to talk about those.

I have read a few topics within this week and the week before, and I just want to say, the advice given here is amazing.

So my names Aaron... I'm 17 and live in England, birthday is in October.

To be honest I am shy, can get distracted easily, very, very sporty, I love football, badminton, basketball and tennis, plus sprinting jumping, I like computer games, movies of all genres except musical :p, but a good mystery would satisfy me also reading is great too, a book I read in the library "partners in crime" is just brilliant!. I like my laptop too. I find more expression by being creative such as drawing being lame with writing stories or love poems...

Anyway, I'm a nice person and I hope you can welcome me and help me when I'm ready to talk about a few of my on going or past problems, advice or to talk.

Thanks for your time!!! :D

Oh and I like music too just not opera or a musical, and my favourite tv show is Smallville :p

Under_Lion said:
Soccer XD thanks Callie haha

I figured that's what you meant, being in England and all... just making sure.

We all have problems, discuss them (if you want) in your own time, there's not rush. :)

Haha its night here ;D, and thanks pezza, I can tell your superior already. I feel welcome already :)

Latest posts

Back