World’s Scariest Video

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it before, LD mate

I don't suffer from a fear of heights at all, in fact I love them. But I have to admit this video did make me woozy when I first saw it.

Once, me and my dad were stuck on a big wheel right at the top. There was some slight malfunction and we were there for nearly 10 minutes. The only thing I was worried about was that it was getting quite chilly and a little windy at one point so having the carriage rock a little was a tad disconcerting to say the least. Underneath us in the next carriage was some big guy and his g/f and she was having to calm him down big time because he was starting to freak out and blubber.

I did feel temporarily rock for a bit.....

Lost Drifter said:
I dare you to watch it till the end :(

[video=youtube]

What the- o_0

When he started climbing without safety gear on the outside "because it's faster and less tiring", I couldn't believe that.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather the job took an hour longer than plummet 1700 feet to my death :rolleyes:

Also, that bit at the end made my stomach roll a bit, stood at the top. I don't think the camera perspective helps though.

Must be insane to do that job.

Yes, thank you for spamming JedeAnire; idiot.

I've actually seen that video before. What a job, I hope they come packed with a parachute just in case!

At the end he's just standing there, with out holding on to anything :( So scary, I can't even imagine doing a job like that.

Even for a million pounds I don't think I could do that, or it would take a week as I attach about 10 safety lines each step!

Edward W said:
Even for a million pounds I don't think I could do that, or it would take a week as I attach about 10 safety lines each step!

You crazy? I'd back flip up that for a million haha... then belly flop into a pool from the top for another million! ... Mind you the force would probably rip me apart, but at least with all my money I'd get the best doctors to sow me back together.

Oh but then I'd probably have no money again after it... oh well, it would be fun right?

i would do this for a million dollars. well more like 10 million. as long as i don't look down i wouldn't freak myself out and cry like a baby to get off XD

kinzeUK said:
Seen it before, LD mate

I don't suffer from a fear of heights at all, in fact I love them. But I have to admit this video did make me woozy when I first saw it.

Once, me and my dad were stuck on a big wheel right at the top. There was some slight malfunction and we were there for nearly 10 minutes. The only thing I was worried about was that it was getting quite chilly and a little windy at one point so having the carriage rock a little was a tad disconcerting to say the least. Underneath us in the next carriage was some big guy and his g/f and she was having to calm him down big time because he was starting to freak out and blubber.

I did feel temporarily rock for a bit.....

lol you would expect the girlfriend to cry instead of the guy.

I have a fear of falling, not heights, they're distinct from each other. So long as the area in question is well supported and enclosed, I have no fear of it.

I still managed to finish it.

Latest posts

Back