Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AL_23

Reaction score
Hello my name is Alex, Im 27 years old and live in London England. I had a little difficulty getting into this forum due to the spam filter but it's been sorted out now and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you and getting to know you all too.

Hello folks, Yes Callie I registered yesterday and after a few minutes I saw my name in the the corner and was logged in which I was happy about but then when I tried to make any posts or a thread I got a message box telling me I was unable for certain reasons. I just took it that my account hadn't yet been fully activated and even emailed the forum webmaster although never getting a response, even now :D and the next thing I knew It said I was banned forever for being a spammer lol

AL_23 said:
Hello folks, Yes Callie I registered yesterday and after a few minutes I saw my name in the the corner and was logged in which I was happy about but then when I tried to make any posts or a thread I got a message box telling me I was unable for certain reasons. I just took it that my account hadn't yet been fully activated and even emailed the forum webmaster although never getting a response, even now :D and the next thing I knew It said I was banned forever for being a spammer lol

If it makes you feel any better, it's banned me 24 times :D

WOW :p
I feel like ive had my intiation now lol I guess I should expect it to happen again then. Thanks for the warm welcome Callie and Poguesy.

Callie said:
AL_23 said:

AL_23 said:
WOW :p
I feel like ive had my intiation now lol I guess I should expect it to happen again then. Thanks for the warm welcome Callie and Poguesy.

Well, it started targeting me, most members don't get banned at all.

Callie said:
AL_23 said:

Except it wasn't the spam filter that banned him "accidentally" *guilty* :( My bad my goof. I'll admit it.

Welcome to the site. :D

Hi Alex, my name is also Alex and I live in Kingston, so we're in the same general area :) Welcome to the forum!

Hello back at ya Alex :p
Sci-Fi, I forgive you :D Was there a certain reason for it though?

Jilted John said:
AL_23 said:

Nah,he'd probably just had a bad day at the office.

Hi and welcome Alex!

Lol well I'm glad if I turned someones bad day into a good day :D
Thanks for the welcome JJ. can I call you JJ :p

AL_23 said:
Jilted John said:
AL_23 said:

Hi and welcome Alex!

Everybody else does.

Jilted John said:
AL_23 said:
Jilted John said:
AL_23 said:

Hi and welcome Alex!

Everybody else does.

But you'll always be that Welsh git to me :)

Latest posts

Back