"You're all mice!"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulsorrow

Reaction score
You're all mice! With little emotional bubbles with which you float around. This is THE social problem.
understand the insanity around you.

I guess I HAVE to explain:
Really not blaming, just something I keep on noticing and I expressed it in the way I liked, if you'd like to understand the problems caused for me by this side of humans it is that when I need someone to share with all I find around me is people floating around in their very own emotional bubbles because they have the property I described that they hold on to, they won't let go even when they're supposedly listening to what you want to say. And EVERYONE needs it so much, to share i mean, but with everybody else like that its practically impossible. SO little me ran back home and shouted what he did on these networks.

With a fair deal of philosophical deconstruction, this honeysuckle could be deep, yo.

I should've seen this coming. Be very careful though, because you can only laugh so little without ending up living in some kind of shallow comedy that is very disturbing to relatively undistorted people when seen.

beautifulsorrow said:
I should've seen this coming. Be very careful though, because you can only laugh so little without ending up living in some kind of shallow comedy that is very disturbing to undistorted people when seen.

Personally, I don't believe there is such a thing as an undistorted person. EVERYONE has some type of issue that distorts their way of thinking to some extent.
However, that said, I don't really care what people think about me, I am who I am, I do what I do and if they don't like that, they can move on. Also, I don't really like being called a mouse..... (although they are cute little creatures....Also good for feeding snakes, so....)

Have no idea what you mean.. if you are serious with this thread, could you explain?

Callie said:
beautifulsorrow said:
I should've seen this coming. Be very careful though, because you can only laugh so little without ending up living in some kind of shallow comedy that is very disturbing to undistorted people when seen.

Personally, I don't believe there is such a thing as an undistorted person. EVERYONE has some type of issue that distorts their way of thinking to some extent.
However, that said, I don't really care what people think about me, I am who I am, I do what I do and if they don't like that, they can move on. Also, I don't really like being called a mouse..... (although they are cute little creatures....Also good for feeding snakes, so....)

I will edit it into relatively undistorted because I agree with you. "you're all mice" is directed at "all the people around me" if you know what I mean.

beautifulsorrow said:
Callie said:
beautifulsorrow said:

I will edit it into relatively undistorted because I agree with you. "you're all mice" is directed at "all the people around me" if you know what I mean.

No, I really don't.....

fox said:
Have no idea what you mean.. if you are serious with this thread, could you explain?

Well I was hoping that giving the image of a mouse would give the desired effect, and yes I am completely serious. But its basically about how general people interact socially, one second they're with you the other they're somewhere else, always nibbling on something, always very tense and sacred, always on their own however much they need otherwise (I don't know if this could be considered a mouse-like charecteristic). Something very important I should mention is that this is just how I see people now, but still I feel its very valid in many places.

[/quote]

No, I really don't.....

[/quote]

Well, for example you're in a class where you're always on your own and you find the kids around you forming those stupid groups based on being "in it" and one day somebody pokes a mean joke at you and everybody starts laughing and you stand up and shout "you're all ******* stupid and insane!" even though not really EVERYBODY was laughing, maybe even some of them were always nice to you.

beautifulsorrow said:
Well I was hoping that giving the image of a mouse would give the desired effect, and yes I am completely serious. But its basically about how general people interact socially, one second they're with you the other they're somewhere else, always nibbling on something, always very tense and sacred, always on their own however much they need otherwise (I don't know if this could be considered a mouse-like charecteristic). Something very important I should mention is that this is just how I see people now, but still I feel its very valid in many places.

Not really the best metaphor.....the Human social structure.....as flawed and vapid as it might be really isn't anything like mice.

Not really the best metaphor.....the Human social structure.....as flawed and vapid as it might be really isn't anything like mice.

Well I write what I feel man
I'm not a metaphor machine

I understand your point, most people interact superficaly. Like when they say , ''how are you '' tell them you are not feeling well, and they'll said, ''oh how nice, have a great day''

Truly connecting with each other heart to heart, soul to soul has been mostly lost, in fact i am not sure it has ever been an innate part of human nature. But when you can acheive it, it is the most rewardind kind of interaction

whispers said:
I understand your point, most people interact superficaly. Like when they say , ''how are you '' tell them you are not feeling well, and they'll said, ''oh how nice, have a great day''

Truly connecting with each other heart to heart, soul to soul has been mostly lost, in fact i am not sure it has ever been an innate part of human nature. But when you can acheive it, it is the most rewardind kind of interaction

Thank you for seeing beyond it all. Thank you

beautifulsorrow said:
Well, for example you're in a class where you're always on your own and you find the kids around you forming those stupid groups based on being "in it" and one day somebody pokes a mean joke at you and everybody starts laughing and you stand up and shout "you're all ******* stupid and insane!" even though not really EVERYBODY was laughing, maybe even some of them were always nice to you.

It's your choice about whether or not you let what other people say about you get to you. If they are complete strangers and don't even know you, why does it matter? They don't know anything about you except what you perceive of you by your appearance and possibly rumors they may or may not have heard.
People judge, people make fun, people laugh...it's all a fact of life. YOU are the one that chooses how you choose to deal with it, YOU are the one that chooses whether you are going to make yourself into a victim because of it, YOU are the one that is going to determine how it goes from there by letting them know it gets to you, letting them know that it matters to you. Don't let it matter and that will be the end of it.
Calling people mice isn't accurate and quite frankly, somewhat offensive. It's YOUR life, YOUR choice...don't blame it on others.

Will....some pyschologist put rats in cages.
Rewards and shocking values.lmao

At the ebd of the rat race....youre still a rat.
Tnen youll go through that stage of.
Who moved the fucken cheese?????.lmao

Latest posts

Back