Frustration

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tear of the Goddess

Reaction score
Don't you guys ever get frustrated instead of depressed? Cause that is what is happening to me the most of the time. And then I am talking about honeysuckle like just getting your stuff done or approaching a girl, even when everything is getting messed up and I am still not doing a thing about it. I am just getting pissed at myself for being such a ******* dumbass. Because REALLY? How hard is it to get this honeysuckle done or just go sit behind your goddamn work and do this, How hard is it to just walk to a person and say, Hi how are you?

When I think about this stuff i just can punch myself in the ******* face for being a pussy when it comes down to this, it is just pure anger reflected on myself. Pure ******* anger.

At any given moment in time I experience a different array of emotions (and no it has nothing to do with being a female; I'm bipolar). I can be angry, nervous, excited, sad, empty, and even happy. I give out beautiful advice, if only I would follow it as well.

Oh, merciful gods! Why must humans be held by the balls because of their genes? Why must we be governed by flesh and want?

It's days like that that I too wish I could beat myself.

I'm right there with you Tear, like banging your head against a brick wall.

Latest posts

Back