Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam

Reaction score
Well, I'm new here, so I'd like to say hello to everyone here.

I live in Poland, I'm 20 right now. One day I just felt really sad and for the very first time in my life, I browsed Internet in order to find a place, people, whatever, to express my loneliness, to just relate to others and to not feel so alone and, hm, miserable I think. For most of my life I could cope with the fact that I'm somehow different than other people, that I have different priorities and that I perceive life in a different way. I was a loner, hell, still am, I've never felt understood, at least not fully. I had friends, I still have. But I think that word friend is too big, I just had people that I could contact and sometimes go out with them, but it was never like I was someone's best friend - I always felt that I'm being stranded by my friends. I could sit in my home for weeks and no one would call me and say "hey, let's go out". It's really, really sad when you're looking outside the window, you see that sun is shining, the weather is really nice and warm but you don't have anyone to go out with, to do something... Being so lonely for 20 years I think a little bit too much for me, so I decided to register here and just talk to you people, to not feel so lonely, to just kill time when I'm sitting alone.

Well, let's end this boring story of my "life". Anyway, hello to everyone again.

When the weather is nice and sunny and warm you don't need to have someone to go with, just go out for a walk and enjoy it. :)

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back