Do not become less of the nice guy you believe yourself to be...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
or work in the opposite direction of being the better man you want to be in order to attract "the one". Because when you REALLY think about it, "the one" is the one who wants the nice you are or want to be. You want that woman who wants a man who will be the nice you are and is not afraid to show it. You want that woman who wants you to want to be the niceness. The moment you feel you are compromising your character to get "the one", that's when you should know you're not really dealing with the one.

So many men out here are advising men not to necessarily freeze their hearts, but let em sit in the ice box for a bit when dealing with women because of this notion that you will friend zone yourself out of the ballgame by being yourself ("too" nice, if that's who THEY say you are). Just what the **** is too nice, anyway?

Stay true! That's how I feel. How about you?

I've found that most people find it hard to stay true to themselves and to who they really. I don't know if it's because they want what others have, so they try to imitate. Or if it's because they just change over time. Either way, I do agree with you. I think staying true is the best thing a person can do. None of us realize just what other people actually go through behind closed doors.

Latest posts

Back