Scary Pictures **INCLUDES SPIDERS**

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tangerinedream

***DISCLAIMER: SPIDER PIC AHEAD***

I hate spiders.

***CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW IF YOU HATE SPIDERS***

ohmygod

I mean, ok. If I see a little house spider minding his own business aka: staying the fresia away from me, then we're ok. I won't have to kill him.

This guy?

***HERE COMES THE M-FING SPIDER!!***

I'd scream so hard I would probably end up with internal bleeding.

scream.jpg

Lonely in BC said:
ROFLMAO- looks like a sure fire cure for constipation

Or it could make it worse, because if that ******* were lurking in my bathroom, I'd never go in there again. haha

I've got a picture of a dock spider in my outhouse at camp, i'll post it when i get home. Needless to say no one used the washroom until i got the courage to kill it. Hours, lots of bug spray to make it weak, lol, it was quite the task.

whispers said:
I've got a picture of a dock spider in my outhouse at camp, i'll post it when i get home. Needless to say no one used the washroom until i got the courage to kill it. Hours, lots of bug spray to make it weak, lol, it was quite the task.

What did everyone do in the meantime? Squat in the woods?

SophiaGrace said:
whispers said:

Good exercise for those pelvic floor muscles. *cackle*

tangerinedream said:
SophiaGrace said:
whispers said:

Good exercise for those pelvic floor muscles. *cackle*

Lol, no we have a small chemical toilet indoors that we use for night time.

whispers said:

Just how big is this dock spider?

LoneKiller said:

I see your random crazed killer wielding a chain saw and raise you one Pennywise the clown:

pennywise.jpg

tangerinedream said:
whispers said:

Just how big is this dock spider?

LoneKiller said:

I see your random crazed killer wielding a chain saw and raise you one Pennywise the clown:

pennywise.jpg

I fold.:D

Angry_Rottweiler_Named_Jesus.jpeg

Here is my dock spider, they are big like the palm of my hand, or more. When they bite, it swells up and hurts like hell. They are quite vicious, they attack.

swa9vk.jpg

Lonely in BC said:
LoneKiller said:

You always carry a chainsaw when you go out for your morning run L.K.?
Of course. There are some crazy people out there.

whispers said:
Here is my dock spider, they are big like the palm of my hand, or more. When they bite, it swells up and hurts like hell. They are quite vicious, they attack.

swa9vk.jpg
Jesus H. Christ!

LOL now you understand the hours of work to kill it....i had to take breaks for pannic attacts, they move sooo fast, i was always affraid she would jump on me.

Latest posts

Back