Selfish Thought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I just want to say that if you don't have the perfect height, girl/boy, look, what really the point of living? Why do homeless people still live, what is the point of their existence?

Well I hate to say this, but I believe I have it worst than anyone on here. I just can't imagine anyone who have a worst life than me.

I just can't...:(

Please GOD, let me die already.

Chris2.. you'd be surprised how bad some of us have it..

I replied after reading this in the other thread..
like I said .. you dont need looks to be happy.. you do need acceptance (to a degree..by urself/others/maybe God)

I am so fed-up of people being unhappy. I know there is nothing I can do. But certain people from this site (I dont think I should say a name).. I just wish they could be happy. I know it is that they miss something from life..

Gosh .. you know ..no matter your situation I think that there are positives and negatives in it. Like take my brother n sister. My sister was always smart and my brother always slow..growing up..

Now she's out of school working, he's years behind still in school... but you know no one ever puts pressure on him, if she makes one little academic slip up my parents would be like 'what's wrong with her? U think there is something she's not telling us?'

It's like yea.. I don't really think either is smarter than the other.. but the fact that my brother is looked at as slow does have it's advantages.. n honestly speaking he is a more all-rounded and stable and healthy person because he didn't have to deal with expectations of grandure.. she did!

Life is like that you know.. every situation has beauty in it.. it's your job to find the beauty in your situation and add to it...
Sometimes you add to stuff by learning from your mistakes and moving on.. other times we just need to appreciate what we have..

AND i'M SO SORRY IF I SOUND SLIGHTLY UPSET..i'm not upset with you.. just...ahhh! Today is not my best day you know Lol..sorry

Chris 2 said:
I just want to say that if you don't have the perfect height, girl/boy, look, what really the point of living? Why do homeless people still live, what is the point of their existence?

Well I hate to say this, but I believe I have it worst than anyone on here. I just can't imagine anyone who have a worst life than me.

The point of existence is survival. The strong keep going, and the weak eventually get weeded out. Beyond that, there's adaptation, - you do whatever you are able to do in order to survive... to make yourself 'stronger'. It's what every species has been doing since life came to be on this planet.

You do the best with what cards you've been dealt... complaining about your cards will only bring you more pain, and waste valuable playing time.

As for 'perfect' people... I am yet to meet/see/hear about one. They simply don't exist.

Chris,no one knows the point...but every one has it.
whats the point of living for aaalllll the people in 3rd world countries?
Whats the point of living for people with AIDS that are rotting inside?Whats the point of death raw criminals?U are not locked up.
many of them would wish to go to college like u. People in wheelchairs without legs would love to get any pair of legs as long as they walk. People, who had their faces burned in fire, that can't open their mouth to eat, would kill for ur face.U do have things that other people want. Think of all the deseases u are exampt from.Just realize it.

do u remember on the news about 3 months ago they showed how the shortest woman in the world married and got pregnant by(yo....I can't think of any sexual position for them...I sometimes wonder how they....that must have been fuuun) the tallest man in the world?

talking about perfect
haight? Maybe I sound stupid, but u live in the world of perfection---illusion,
in the reality people of all kinds and types and looks try to build their life the way they want. And we have to try to put aside or ignore our imperfections if they interfere. Some have more some less, but people who have it the hardest are the strongest. I have a friend he's in wheelchair, everytime I talk to him I am amazed by how he lives with it. I probably couldn't take it.

wedding-tallest.jpg

tallmanwifeap450x631pc0.jpg

Chris 2 said:

I'm sure there are homeless people out there that enjoy their life. The things that make people happy vary greatly from person to person. What makes you happy?

I also have come to realize that nobody cares how I really feel, just how I act. If you are always happy and social with everyone (even if you are truly faking everything) people will want to be around you more. That's my strategy. I myself really don't like hanging around depressed people. Even though I am too alot I try not to show it to anyone.

jales said:
Sometimes you add to stuff by learning from your mistakes and moving on.. other times we just need to appreciate what we have..

diamond-dancer said:
You do the best with what cards you've been dealt... complaining about your cards will only bring you more pain, and waste valuable playing time.

This is true. To appreciate what we have we must know people that lack of those things we have. For instance, like e.m.e. said with people in wheelchairs, that could be a good example. Sometimes talking to people like this can help you a lot, because you see how much strong they are and have overcome the situation, but they had to pass for this "selfish thoughts" just like you.

And the point of existence of all the people is easy: they belong to the present, they all interact with each other, even the homeless need to interact with the rest of the world. Sometimes is hard to find a point of living in hard situations, but well, if you're like this now just think that things can just improve after now! I really hope this for you. Find a way to fulfill yourself, to feel good with you (helping other people helps a lot, it's an advice) and your height and looks will be the less important thing ever soon, as it must be! : )

e.m.e. said:
talking about perfect
haight? Maybe I sound stupid, but u live in the world of perfection---illusion,
in the reality people of all kinds and types and looks try to build their life the way they want. And we have to try to put aside or ignore our imperfections if they interfere. Some have more some less, but people who have it the hardest are the strongest. I have a friend he's in wheelchair, everytime I talk to him I am amazed by how he lives with it. I probably couldn't take it.

wedding-tallest.jpg

tallmanwifeap450x631pc0.jpg

They look happy..whoever they are..and that's all that matters..

They look happy..whoever they are..and that's all that matters..

right? they are so different but something that they have in common united them .

Latest posts

Back