New member!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_andollini

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new member at this forum. I'd like to introduce myself; my name is Antonio. I am from Portugal but I currently reside in the states to finish my education. I am studying aviation in college. I want to fly for an airline someday. English isn't my first language so excuse me if I am making silly grammatical error(s).

The reason why I joined this forum is because sometime I'd like people to evaluate my behavior; to tell me whether I'm right or wrong on certain aspects. I consider myself as healthy mentally as well as physically, but I may not be as healthy as I illustrate myself when people evaluate me. Therefore, I'd like to post 3-4 threads here from now and then, especially if life seems overwhelming. I think this should be a well short and organized introduction about myself. Please feel free to respond to this thread. I would love to make new friends here. Thank you!

Antonio Andollini

Hello,

Thank you very much! I do hope that I recieve usefull information here. My goal is to change my personality and be a better me. Thank you once again!

Antonio

Hi Antonio, welcome to the forum! I love that you want to be an airline pilot, that is just awesome. :)

Latest posts

Back