Pougesy's outdoor adventure....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely in BC

Holy Dinah Poguesy,

I guess that fresh mountain air was a bit intoxicating for you today. It's the great outdoors, it isn't going anywhere soon. It actually gets better from here for the next few months you crazy *******.

Watching you roll around in the grass was pretty amusing- the 20 minutes we spent brushing you was a little less so. Sure messed with your plan to shred my arm and hand when I put on that leather glove, didn't I? Doesn't matter what trick you try Pogs, I've got a solution.

And there's always the garden hose..........!

The highlight for me (and trauma for the Kid) was going up the ladder onto the roof. I knew you were quick but that was amazing. I didn't realize you could be that loud though. When Pogs wants bailed out of the honeysuckle the world knows. I'd bet bucks that you'll do it again though.

Last but not least, the expression on your face when that thing hopping along the ground flew off was priceless. You'll figure out stalking sooner or later, today just wasn't your day.

Sleep well Pogs, we'll let you explore again tomorrow.

Crazy *******.......

It's always heartwarming when a cat discovers his inner jungle kitty. lol

Our cat is an indoor kitty, though he has escaped a few times. Most memorably there was this one time, several years ago when the gilrs were much younger. They had opened the window in one of their bedrooms and the cat sneaked out onto the flat roof and wouldn't come back in. They came down to me, bawling, because they were afraid he'd jump off the roof and get killed, so they dragged me upstairs. When I looked out, I saw the furry ******* rolling around on the roof, PURRING and totally unwilling to come back.

I lured him back in with a clever trail of kitty treats though. The girls clung to me, sobbing, thanking me over and over for saving the cat.

:D

Lonely in BC said:
Holy Dinah Poguesy,

I guess that fresh mountain air was a bit intoxicating for you today. It's the great outdoors, it isn't going anywhere soon. It actually gets better from here for the next few months you crazy *******.

Watching you roll around in the grass was pretty amusing- the 20 minutes we spent brushing you was a little less so. Sure messed with your plan to shred my arm and hand when I put on that leather glove, didn't I? Doesn't matter what trick you try Pogs, I've got a solution.

And there's always the garden hose..........!

The highlight for me (and trauma for the Kid) was going up the ladder onto the roof. I knew you were quick but that was amazing. I didn't realize you could be that loud though. When Pogs wants bailed out of the honeysuckle the world knows. I'd bet bucks that you'll do it again though.

Last but not least, the expression on your face when that thing hopping along the ground flew off was priceless. You'll figure out stalking sooner or later, today just wasn't your day.

Sleep well Pogs, we'll let you explore again tomorrow.

Crazy *******.......

I swear he's not talking about his cat!

Latest posts

Back