HATE GIRLS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

I hate love, I hate you, and hate me. Life sucks. Its no pleasant melody. Why dont you just put a bullet in my **** head. Im gonna kill myself anyways soon. I dont like girls. For a matter of fact I really loathe them. But at the same time I really love them. But girls dont love me, and they never will. They play games, they mess with your mind, they break your heart, and eat your spine. Girls are so lovely, but so stale. I just have really no hope in life. I drink the day away. I smoke the night away too. I just hate love, I hate life, I hate me. And nobody knows I exist. If girls just knew me. If the world just knew me.
Im signing off.

i feel ur pain man, i defintly do. i had a girl who gave me looks all semester long. i gave her signals but too shy, i became brave enough to talk to her. asked her out to starbucks then after that, she treated me like honeysuckle, didnt talk to me and waht not. i felt like i was messed with. my heart dropped into a sinkhole and i cant get out of it. i really liked this girl

its like she threw me out of a car while it was moving...fuckin *****. no good *****...for once, i thought i would get a girl in my life. i thought it was the time to become a normal person and not stay at home 24/7. but it didnt work out. if i die today, prolly like 5 ppl will notice but wont give a honeysuckle bc they hate my ass. i helped ppl, they messed me over. fresia them and i hope they go to hell for wat they done.

the nice guy always places last i guess...i cant see myself living like this n e more...ill be suprise if i past my 25th bday. 6 more years to go in this shitty earth. i hope to god next semester, i find a girl that fits wat i want in a person.

fresia this society[/align] and how it is right now

Neither of you seem like nice guys. So yes woman play games and you dont know the rules, ignorance is like that. Either you messed up lonely guy. Or you didnt fresia up and the girl was playing hard to get. In which case her treating you like crap was so you would chase after her, which is things people do. Either way dont take it so hard, theirs lots of people out their. Stop resenting woman just because you cant get any. I cant get any either but thats just because my personality is shitty.

well...i hate guys. Nice, decent normal, lonely but not evil guys wod never go 4 a girl like me.. I dont know what you'll want. I hate that you'll chase after a girl until she shows you interest and that u'll aren't as interested if you don't chase after her. I hate that you'll are so easy, yet lose respect for us when we do the same hahaha. And that you'll are so conserned with your image and who your friends perceive you to be. And that you'll act like you'll dont have emotions(maybe you'll dont).

I should say.. not all girls are like this/that.. or rather nothing at all.. but just to join you'll rant.. i'm a girl.. n yup I think guys are the sweetest beings underneath it all.. you'll have a goodness.. but yea I hate guys just as much as you hate girls!

I dont hate girls. I love em. It just isnt the same for them. They hate me.

oh yea I feel like I do everything wrong 2.. but it's with anything social for me.. I'm bad a relationships..
Girls don't hate you.. I'm sure they dont go out of their way to hurt you....?

Keep trying with females and in time ..things will change

I think that life is just designed to spite us all.

I have to sympathize with the original poster, though not so vocally. If it makes you feel any better - I don't think that we deserve to be loved. There's people out there who look better than us, and at the end of the day, for whatever other attitude problems they might have, girls are somehow happier with them. So everything in the world is right and we're probably providing the most happiness to others if we stop complaining, and learn how to accept.

The strength to change what we can, the grace to accept what we can't, and the wisdom to tell the difference, after all.

Dogs dont know when to leave you alone, cats come up to you only when they think you need some affection, Dogs are like a guy who doesnt get no means no!

lonely guy said:
I hate love, I hate you, and hate me. Life sucks. Its no pleasant melody. Why dont you just put a bullet in my **** head. Im gonna kill myself anyways soon. I dont like girls. For a matter of fact I really loathe them. But at the same time I really love them. But girls dont love me, and they never will. They play games, they mess with your mind, they break your heart, and eat your spine. Girls are so lovely, but so stale. I just have really no hope in life. I drink the day away. I smoke the night away too. I just hate love, I hate life, I hate me. And nobody knows I exist. If girls just knew me. If the world just knew me.
Im signing off.

My Guss is you got drunk and needed to get honeysuckle out. I did that a few days ago. It involved one of my msn contacts that I "O" a BIG thank you to for lessening to my drunken ramble. I understand where your coming from mate. ppl always say there is some one out there for every one. I disagree. Every one knows of that one lonely old man that never found anyone. I always think of it like this. Life is not forever and a lot faster then you think. The days go slow but the years go fast. So when your on you death bed you well know your there for natural coursers and that you never gave up. spirit is forever life is not. maybe you well come back and be given a different start in life and a different personalty and different place to grow up in. Who knows but for the short time that we have to spend in this life we might as we Cary on tell the end just to see what well happen and to say I never gave up and cane at least now know what being in pain means which well make you understand a lot moor then most. Well that's what I think when in a positive mood. The other night I would of not said all that but some thing quite different.

e.m.e. said:
IgnoredOne said:
makes you feel any better - I don't think that we deserve to be loved.
why not?
I don't think that'd make him feel any better :(

Frey, about dogs...lol...true
but still cat's have a bacteria that dogs don't have...parasites
dogs carry parasites 2
parasites r not bacteria

Why can't we all just get along?
Dogs are good cause they're there whenever you need them and they can do tricks and they can be used to guard, sniff out cancer and drugs, police, lead the blind, or protect so they have many uses.
Cats are good because they're independent of you, make purr noises when they're happy and take less to feed than dogs, and serve the purpose of keeping rats and mice away, or even killing innocent birds and squirrels, or full sized hares like my nieces cat and leaving their decomposing bodies all over the yard to be discovered once the maggots have gotten to the meat.

Both have their good and bad traits. I prefer dogs because I find most cats are much too moody and temperamental. They only tend to come around when they want affection, not always when you are in need of their affection. They leave dead bodies everywhere or parts of dead animals which is even more gross. Dogs get playful and maybe give you a gentle nip. Cats get playful or temperamental and have no hesitation to sink their claws or teeth into you. I've had four cats, and one dog.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
They only tend to come around when they want affection, not always when you are in need of their affection.
Lol this is true..so far in my own experience too at least. But cats seem to be attracted to me...I don't know why. I've had 2 cat incidents in the past month or so....and both cats were strays. One jumped out of nowhere to my front door as I was going out...another just followed me around outside lmao.

e.m.e. said:
why not?
I don't think that'd make him feel any better :(

Means that the world makes sense again. The deserving are loved, and we're not, so that means we're not deserving. Everything is the way it should be. I don't necessarily like thinking like this - but it does help me feel a sense of order.

Additionally, since being a good person is important to me, its a nice realization that perhaps I'm doing the best I can by staying away.

I use to smoke and use to go outside to have a smoke and this cat that lived next door always use to come over to me where I was sate for a fuss. Then one day for no reason it bit and clued me to death lol I bleed a lot. cats are cool and I agree with everything Lost in the Oilfield said but I am moor of a dog man. It is after all a mans best friend.

Latest posts

Back