CATS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Since everybody on my other post wanted to talk about cats and dogs, heres a motherfucking post about cats and dogs. Knock your ******* selfs out.

mmm I detect your a bit upset with something. If you had a problem with ppl going off topic in your thread you could have said something to me are one of the admin. I apologias for letting that happen and not doing anything about it and even making a post about the dog/cat thing my self just I never realised it was a problem.

any way as not to go off topic hears two videos I made. The fist is my mums dog and the second is just some random stuff in it cos I was board.

ps this thread should of been made in off topic,,

Oh and pps the second vid has some cats in lol

lonely guy said:
Since everybody on my other post wanted to talk about cats and dogs, heres a motherfucking post about cats and dogs. Knock your ******* selfs out.

oops, my bad, I think it was me and Frey. I'll delete mine.

Attachments

• 026.gif
    026.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 70
I like hamsters..
I didn't see anybody mentioning anything about the poor little hamster!!

What's wrong with you people!!???

Hamsters can be fun too you know!!

well, it was only about hating girls.

I hate hamsters they peee all over without worning....stink

my neighbor brings his sometimes, I keep that caje as far away as possible from my room...
You have to bathe these little monsters every night...

e.m.e. said:
well, it was only about hating girls.

I hate hamsters they peee all over without worning....stink

my neighbor brings his sometimes, I keep that caje as far away as possible from my room...
You have to bathe these little monsters every night...

AAAAhhhh!!
But mine is potty trained..

I love cats.  :p

giphy.gif
Furry, funny, cute, smart.  :shy:  That's cats.

Latest posts

Back