Zombie apocalypse team!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaan

Reaction score
The main characters of the last three movies/books or video games you experienced are in your zombie apocalypse team. How ready are you?

Watched mister nobody last night, been playing prototype 2 before whilst watching south park.
Mr nobody on my team makes me feel safe, unless he decides to sacrifice me in order to survive... Sgt James Heller though on my side should make things a easy, so long as he doesn't kill me in the process. which is doubtful... I might just have to rely on the south park kids, I'm pretty sure they can survive a Zombie Apocalypse.

Hmm last three movies eh? That would be Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. Having Batman alone would give me decent odds. Book? I don't really read paperback novels often, that last one I read was an Indiana Jones one. I read mainly graphic novels, so there's a whole swarm of super heroes if those count. :D

I think I'm doing pretty good at surviving this one. :p

My team would consist of Harry Potter, the Prince of Persia (Sands of Time movie) and Crash Bandicoot.
I can't lose :D

Latest posts

Back