New Hobby

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Hi guys, by now everyone probably read my posts on the other thread, but like most of you guy, I think I have finally found a hobby that doesn't involve being around people.

I have found interest in photography:D My parent are buying me a macbook for my b-day and I'm getting a digital camera from my sister. With the new mac os x leopard, the possiblity are endless! In addition my school is center around a very large forest with a beautiful view of the bay!

Hopefully this will keep me from feeling too depress:rolleyes:

So I'm writing this thread to give you guy some idea to try to ignore your pain as much as you can. Hence maybe you don't have a laptop or camera, but maybe try some other hobby.

Well I'll let you guy know if finding a hobby actually help you from feeling depress.

Best of luck to all off you

Merry Christmas!

p.s. hopefully the holiday isn't too bad for you guys.

cool,yeay.

lets celebrate....oops I'had tooo much to drink...green bottles stuff

Oh my god, administrators, can u do something about this difficult proccess of attachment files?please...thanks, I knew you'd understand

I was gonna decorate this post nicelly cristmasly...but look what happened

Attachments

• 00000001[1].gif
    00000001[1].gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 00000821[1].gif
    00000821[1].gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
Sounds good chris. My B day is coming up as well :)

I am getting my self an electric bike. I like biking but I have some half problems which means I can never go very far and usually get tied with in an hour so have to come back home then go sleep for an hour. But with this bike am getting it well make every thing so much easier. Ive already tried one and peddling up hill is like piddling on where its flat.

A full battery well take me 25-30 Mills and You don't even need to use the battery when your on flat are going down hill so it well last forever. Should last most of the day anyway. I like being outside so it well make it much better for me.

Thats great

I've always found it interesting

you never know when there'll be something to shoot, be ready for a rainbow or a great sunrise

or just dress up in funny looking costumes and pose

hehe

good luck and stick with it

:D

Latest posts

Back