More Smilies Please Request

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely in BC

ALL NEEDS MORE SMILIES.

This is the start of an unofficial, non-sanctioned petition for more smilies . We need grumpy ones (right Callie?). Some baffled ones (right Callie?). We need one that reminds us of coffee (right Callie?). I'd ask for one that involves the middle finger but I suspect that would get used too much (right Callie?). How about a drunk one (right Poguesy?). One more- a hockey mask (right L.K.?).

Any other suggestions?

Mods, I would have went to you first but since I'm feeling somewhat....playful, and curious about others ideas........

Game on.

hehe.gif

Yes, I actually do agree, the smilie selection on this forum...well quite frankly, it sucks :(

Also....WRONG SECTION, BC!!!!!! :club:

Callie said:
hehe.gif

Yes, I actually do agree, the smilie selection on this forum...well quite frankly, it sucks :(

Also....WRONG SECTION, BC!!!!!! :club:

One more request mods, change the name "club" to "Callie's favorite form of self expression" please. Thank you.

Moved to the correct section. :D

I wouldn't mind more smiles as well, not ones giving the finger but maybe a sick one or laughing ones. That's something I think bjarne (admin) would have to do.

I actually asked for more about a year ago. errr...never really got a response. You must have server access to add smilies. The only reason we have the :club: one is because I asked Robin to add it when he had server access.

C'mon ALL regulars and newish individuals, lets get this ball rolling.

Sooooooo, how does one appeal, coerce, or possibly bribe bjarne? I'd be quite happy to sell Ak5's soul for such a simple request.

I'm bumping this simply because!

A little help here people............

Don't make me send Callie after you!
Her club hurts.
A lot.

╚╩╩╬╬╦╬╬╩╬╬╦╬╬╩╬╬╦╦╗
╔╦╦╬╬╩╬╬╦╬╬╩╬╬╦╬╬╩╩╝

I love smilies on msn they are a good way to express yourself if you can't think what to type.

Got to add my fav one here please lol :p

9YdcZCJhHrI.gif

Latest posts

Back