who would you prefer to spend you life with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who whould you prefer to sped you life with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toxic-tears

Reaction score
who would you prefer to spend your life with:

(a) a rich, good looking person with a bad attitude or (b) a poor, ugly yet kind heart one?

for me ill choose the (B) a poor ugly yet kind hearted one.

If i would be a successful one ill bring him up to his feet and help him establish himself. i dont care about the looks because look are decieving. as long as i am happy with my life being him included in it. thats all i need.

Neither, because I could find myself a pretty, and kind hearted chick. I know one from way back.

If I was finaclilly well off then I would live with the kind hearted person and even if I wasn't I still think we'd live in a cardboard box together, becuase I don't care too much about the stuff people have I can't stand mean people,

They just make me want to cry

I must be the only person who sees someone being poor as attractive. All else equal, I'd rather have a poor chick. :)

Hey, it's important, Toxic! If I had to choose though... gah, I have too many questions about the particulars! I would only spend my life with someone if I loved them... so I'd chose whoever I was in love with. Otherwise, I'd prefer to be alone. :)

How do you know you smell good, Frey? You know how in life you encounter these smelly people, and they don't seem to realise they stink...?

except for the chick part .. I'm there with you.. all else equal I'd rather have a poor guy..

Not to be discriminating or anything, I just think we could relate better and I see being poor as attractive ..

The things poor people do, like learning to climb coconut trees(if they are country) or just not having grown up in a bubble, and having had to work 4 certain things (if they aren't )..those are stuff I'd like someone I'm with to know how to do ..maybe I'm not so picky as to reject a guy if he's rich...

but all else equal I'd rather have a poor guy...

I must say though I'm traditional though..so I don't mean to imply that I'd like to take care of any guy financially .. just money isn't really attractive ..esp in guys that flaunt it...

Matt said:
I must be the only person who sees someone being poor as attractive. All else equal, I'd rather have a poor chick. :)

some of the nicest people i know are not people I'd like to spend my life with, I would never trust em to take care of me if I'm sick or to be responsible when needed...

Some of the people with really bad attitudes that I know make very good friends if you got to know them.. although a person might be rude or bitchy in attitude their character might be very loyal, and responsible ..difficult to get along with but easy to live with once you get past their skin

it's too tough to say...

Well yeah. If that poor ugly person smells bad. I prefer to leave alone too. But if he smells descent then I'll love it.

You really cracked me out with that though diamond. =P

I'm going to say the rich, good looking but bad attitude person because I've tried so many times with the poor, ugly, kind hearted person and it's yet to work out in things.

I don't smell bad! Gross, I don't like smelly people.
People sometimes say my hair smells good, but I can't smell it.
Yeah, I couldn't spend my life with a smelly person.
Right now I would really rather live alone anyway. But when I'm older I don't want to be alone, it would be horrible to be old and have no one to come home to. I would die.

Lol I don't think anyone would like to spend the rest of their life with any smelly person..
If there are anyone who does? Well...I don't know what to say.

Latest posts

Back