70 years old and still a virgin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In what way does she look like a "slut"? If she was standing, that skirt would be only a couple of inches above the knee. You can't see any cleavage. If she was thirty or younger, nobody would think twice about her outfit.

nerdygirl said:
In what way does she look like a "slut"? If she was standing, that skirt would be only a couple of inches above the knee. You can't see any cleavage. If she was thirty or younger, nobody would think twice about her outfit.

honestly that woman has slut written all over her, how do really know she isnt lying about being virgin ?
i bet she's a gaping vagina with all those xxx large dildos she abuses.

A true virgin is someone without any masturbation or sex ..

honestly ANY woman saying honeysuckle likes this.,sure the majority of women want a man with a job, but honeysuckle like this is a true expensive not even good looking slut talking . the illusion/feeling of love shouldn't be about money, but money is a necessity in life.

"My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."

is a complete nutjob and delusional slut...

Copacel said:
honestly ANY woman saying honeysuckle likes this.,sure the majority of women want a man with a job, but honeysuckle like this is a true expensive not even good looking slut talking . the illusion/feeling of love shouldn't be about money, but money is a necessity in life.

"My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."

She could be joking? o_0

I mean, I doubt she really means that. I'm not sure why you seem outright hostile because she's decided she wants a partner. Do you feel that some people are not entitled to love/sex/romance or something?

(And I must grudgingly say that she has pretty amazing looking legs for a 70 year old!)

TheSolitaryMan said:
Copacel said:

She could be joking? o_0

I mean, I doubt she really means that. I'm not sure why you seem outright hostile because she's decided she wants a partner. Do you feel that some people are not entitled to love/sex/romance or something?

(And I must grudgingly say that she has pretty amazing looking legs for a 70 year old!)
haha i don't care what she does with her life. But, there's no way in hell that 70 years went by without an orgasm.
A true virgin= zero sex, no masturbation, plus she isnt seeking love she wants a rich man didnt you read what she wrote.? are you blind ?

seeking love doesn't mean looking at someones' wallet 1st. She's superficial and egocentric and a clown, and probably nonfunctional down there.

Any rich man hooking up with that delusional slut has no self-respect i mean there plenty of young virgins with functional ovaries out there.i bet..

TheSolitaryMan said:
A true virgin= zero sex, no masturbation

That is a misuse of the word virgin. The definition of virgin is: A person, typically a woman, who has never had sexual intercourse.

The definition of sexual intercourse, of course, is: Sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, esp. the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina.

I doubt this woman hasn't at least pleasured herself.

If you have masturbated in your life but have never had sex, and someone asks: are you a virgin, would you reply no? I think the vast majority of these people would say yes.

Wow. So now a virgin is classified by masturbation??

I am a 19 year old virgin and yes, I do masturbate and that is probably partly the reason I still am a virgin, since I of course do get tempted by offers from time to time. Being a virgin is about respecting your body and yourself enough to save it for those you deem worthy of it.. but to deprive yourself of an orgasm and exploring your own body before actual intercourse? That is silly, I'm sorry. Masturbation is completely healthy and normal and should not be considered a loss of one's virginity. LOL. The thought of that is actually kind of funny.

*laughs* I'm imagining people having this conversation:

"You're not a VIRGIN, are you?"
"Heck no. I lost my virginity when I was twelve."
"TWELVE?!?! Oh my gosh, some pedophile touched you?"
"Well, no... not exactly."
"But... Then... What do you mean?"
"Well, I jerked off."
"..."
"Yea, I lost my virginity to myself."

nerdygirl said:
*laughs* I'm imagining people having this conversation:

"You're not a VIRGIN, are you?"
"Heck no. I lost my virginity when I was twelve."
"TWELVE?!?! Oh my gosh, some pedophile touched you?"
"Well, no... not exactly."
"But... Then... What do you mean?"
"Well, I jerked off."
"..."
"Yea, I lost my virginity to myself."

HAHAHAHA. Exactly.

Jilted John said:
Who? Margaret Thatcher? I thought she was pushing 90!

Makes the other one look like a blushing bride!

What i would give for a night of passion with Thatcher... ;)

Poguesy said:
Jilted John said:
Who? Margaret Thatcher? I thought she was pushing 90!

Makes the other one look like a blushing bride!

What i would give for a night of passion with Thatcher... ;)

Haha Poguesey you could have a foursome mate:
you, the 70 yo v, your tramp lady friend & thatcher

Latest posts

Back