Partial Suicide?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Is it possible to kill yourself without actually killing yourself? I mean physically you exist, but in every other way you're dead inside. The problem I see with this analogy is that you could potentially become alive again.

"In order for an individual to fully experience the realities of life, he has to be dead to the world and 'alive for the journey' a journey through the forgotten realms of existence, the places many dare not delve into for fear of encountering the unknown species that lurk in that environment...

Why partial suicide? partial suicide is a form of deliberately sacrificing the part of humanity which is so much intouch with materialism.....so the spirit might become more alive, partial suicide is an alternative to the natural act of 'dying alive' ............."

If you want to feel dead inside you should meet my ex wife. She was truly a soul-sucking blight on humanity. I was one of many, luckily I survived and ran away.

:D

Lonely in BC said:
If you want to feel dead inside you should meet my ex wife. She was truly a soul-sucking blight on humanity. I was one of many, luckily I survived and ran away.

Gimme your soul O_O

SophiaGrace said:
Lonely in BC said:

Gimme your soul O_O

You already have it sweetness ;)

I'm sorry, but the two paragraphs you quote just sound like something someone slung together because it sounded arty, and has no real meaning.

I would certainly not consider shedding the materialistic and focusing on the spiritual to be any kind of suicide, personally.

Perhaps shedding your emotions and existing on what happens, with no regard for how you feel, could be closer to the mark.

Latest posts

Back