Channel 6 and Channel 4

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Play the same **** episode of South Park as each other every single night at the exact same time. I'd like to know what retard they have in charge of the scheduling, fire him and I'll do his job for half.

Lol

Our BBC Three do double episodes of family guy and american dad every night but seems to be same episodes every week.

Annoying when it's the only channel i watch.

Hmm, whats the hidden message here? That 4 and 6 go together? These are both numbers that the bad guys obsess over (666, 4 point swastica, rfid swastica 666 chip)

or maybe they want to see how the ratings will fare, if two channels play the exact same feature at the exact same time, which will people choose more?

When you combine those two speculations, subconsciously you test whether the people like 4 or 6 better. 4 depicts the builder, and 6 is a number representing the visible creation (6 days visible, the 7th invisible (God rested on the seventh day)) but if 4 is going to represent the builder, and 6 the things which are built, then another aspect of the test is that it determines whether creator or creation is chosen.

lol... pretty far reaching I guess. Their probably just retarded and don't care.

Poguesy said:
Lol

Our BBC Three do double episodes of family guy and american dad every night but seems to be same episodes every week.

Annoying when it's the only channel i watch.

TV here is sh*te. I'd rather be tortured than sit through ruddy eastenders or x f*ckter. Which is why I told tv licensing I don't need a tv license at £120 a year lol

The best way to watch anything is online, no adverts (if ya use adblock etc :p)

Latest posts

Back