Arcade Room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I did a quick search and didn't notice this particular suggestion. I've noticed that there are a growing number of "Gamers" in this forum. I've also noticed that members from time to time enjoy posting little mini-games for our enjoyment.

Has anyone considered adding a forum "Arcade" room? Just thought that I'd throw this out there and see what's up.

I do believe those would be classified under the "Computer & Video Games" section. This is a forum for lonely people, not gamers, so why do they need so many sections? One is enough, IMO.

Callie said:
I do believe those would be classified under the "Computer & Video Games" section. This is a forum for lonely people, not gamers, so why do they need so many sections? One is enough, IMO.
Yeah, you could be right.:)

Well...gotta agree with Callie on this one. We do have a lot of gamers here but most of us are console or PC gamers. Flash games are fun to kill time.

Subsection eh? We could blow this site up adding subsections. Like under Express Yourself, there could be a Poetry and Art/Photography section, and everything else could just go under the main. We have quite a few people who post poetry and their art/photography work.

Then again that makes more work for us mods to move everything...so I vote no. :D :p

Latest posts

Back