Hey, how ******* lonely are you today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary man

Reaction score
To some, the "*******" may be perceived as gratuitous, but I've always found a well placed swear word as lending weight and/or comedy to your delivery.

So, how ******* lonely are you today?

And what are you doing to cope with it?

Well, very frickin' lonely. All I just do is play Shogun 2 and watch Fail Compilations on YouTube. Either that or I go to this site!

Since yesterday evening I have been through another wave of getting hit with reality and how it is going to be for the rest of my life.

I was doing fine until I saw the couples kissing in the restaurant. I want that!
But I try to think about the speakers I've ordered.

Kind of. It's very hard when you're doing nothing, got a lot of free time on your hands, and you have no friends to spend that time with.

Yes quite ******* lonely. But I have many projects going on, the future looks interesting enough so I'm doing fine. For some reson I've been feeling very hopefull and happy as well. Don't really know why... but I want to make the best of it.

Maybe I just got tired of being down :p

Very.
And bored. Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday.

It's not that I'm lonely. It just that I'm missing "someone." And as a result I'm feeling lonely. Plus, bored.

So fuckin' lonely today I am actually half looking forward to signing on at the dolehouse mon morn lol (that says it all!) :p

More so than usual.

Getting to the point i have no-one left to talk to anymore.

Things just be getting worse and worse...

The way life is now, what they have done to us. Its the ultimate level of divide and conquer. Seeing it and fighting has taken it's toll. Just want to sleep... and awaken somewhere else.
No matter what, there is the permanent isolation and sadness, the ashes of a heart long broken, put back together with duct tape only to feel pain.

[video=youtube]

Well... A friendless life can be really depressing, but most of the time, the reality of not having friends doesn't haunt me so much these days. It's the fact that I barely have anyone to talk to. Someone that'll listen or just someone I can have good conversation with. Like...One of those late night conversations on the couch type of things. I miss conversing with others. All I do now is write,and talk to my brother and mom which is practically like talking to a brick wall because they don't listen and understand either. So yes, I do feel more lonely now than ever before. The absence of conversation is ******* dreadful. I'm sure most of you understand. You know you're lonely when you actually get excited to call customer service and enjoy a phone conversation with a total stranger...

'You just got to let it go.'

Poguesy said:
More so than usual.

I know the ******* feeling. It's even worse when you actually DO have people to talk to (family) but no one answers their phone or returns your calls. It gives you the idea that you're being ignored,and I do feel ignored. Not having anyone to talk to, in my opinion, is worse than not having anyone physically with you.

Unwanted94 said:
Well... A friendless life can be really depressing, but most of the time, the reality of not having friends doesn't haunt me so much these days. It's the fact that I barely have anyone to talk to. Someone that'll listen or just someone I can have good conversation with. Like...One of those late night conversations on the couch type of things. I miss conversing with others. All I do now is write,and talk to my brother and mom which is practically like talking to a brick wall because they don't listen and understand either. So yes, I do feel more lonely now than ever before. The absence of conversation is ******* dreadful. I'm sure most of you understand. You know you're lonely when you actually get excited to call customer service and enjoy a phone conversation with a total stranger...

'You just got to let it go.'

Poguesy said:
More so than usual.

I know the ******* feeling. It's even worse when you actually DO have people to talk to (family) but no one answers their phone or returns your calls. It gives you the idea that you're being ignored,and I do feel ignored. Not having anyone to talk to, in my opinion, is worse than not having anyone physically with you.

Yeah, that's exactly what I feel.

Pretty lonely. I finished up my last college course and am receiving my bachelors degree but now only having to go to work and not come home to any homework I realize how little of a social life I really have. I'm extremely lonely and one of the people I considered one of my closest friends, we had a falling out. I'm so bored and this is the first day of my new freedom... I wish I could just go back to school :(

i have no words...
9krwjq.jpg

I am confused in life
no woman wants me
but, gay men have hit on me.

obviously i refused because i want pussy not male *******

Just a little lonely today. Certainly not ******* lonely. Nonetheless, lonely by choice.

I feel incredibly lonely today. My boyfriend and I are fighting..and even though i am with friends i feel so alone watching all the happy couples together.

Latest posts

Back