Documentaries On Suicide (Sensitive Content)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
There is far too much of this honeysuckle going down these days. Especially those poor souls who are bullied into it. It's my sincerest hope that this material prevents someone from making the last decision of their life.

[YOUTUBE]kW_CUfu0NJc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]sZHD89Jb1Q4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]0470cvTFgjs[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]1sSANmHigZM[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]bxQYTFIZi8A[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]OQdEM5DQd4w[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]iApr0IBh-rc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]CWpvWuYqmaE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]HTJwFv2dnWQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]2vAMxKvZqwU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]EOBG-Qu0cj0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]TZ_TUuh4I3o&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]fUKSJBHoKW8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]J2o3xsc1Q2Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ceqo_XpEUwk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]5Zc3lrDsS4w[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ixrX2A7d_Q4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]60ewcqcMTWU[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]98NEUFDu6ig[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]Rt7kuh24iM4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]MeZvM34H5so[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]ZlOihFIcNmI[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]q4RA4hbNRkY[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]5WqW02OhB-c[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]53_xjeZXn2M[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]QUzzyyG0H08[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PL1CCE3594E569AA5E[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]PL69B463CE83B058C0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]HG3UMb3uHe0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]rABZHv9lJhA[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]7yNqiitGXNk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]zvuf_7hdnbw[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]URJ164gSEYE[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]-h85ILiieto[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]1uB68dYo6L4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]k_lwNbT42Kk[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]rJUKp8QR-1M[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]bwfTG8lAQVg[/YOUTUBE]

Wow so I have a few things to say about this thread. First off, I guess since I am 26 I no longer matter. I am past that hormonal age where we are still growing and learning about ourselves. It is really hilarious, to be honest. Pretty much all of these videos are directed at teenagers. Even funnier is how males only get mentioned as a side note. That makes me laugh so much. Just goes to show that if you are a hot girl you mean more to the world. That made me laugh a lot.

However, I also learned something. That I am doing a great job of not being a stereotype. All of these documentaries talk about how people want to end the pain. Well I am in pain, but I just hate who I am in general so I want to wipe my existence. So I guess I cannot be helped right? Good thing I have given up long ago. Really I do not believe that I can be fixed. Because of how everyone acted in these films. Maybe it was just acting, but I am isolated. All of them have friends and people who give a **** about them. I do not, I literally have no one who I can reach out too. People say see a therapist. Yes that is so helpful. I am going to pay someone to give a ****. Like that does not validate how ******* worthless I am.

Oh well, at least I am not a dick. I am going to stick around till my cat dies. I want all the crap that I am going to leave behind to be stuff that can be given away, thrown away, or sold. I do not want to leave something that can die. I laughed at the suicide note one. That shows how messed up I am. My note will not be nice like that. It will list off reasons and causes of my suicide.

Well regardless there is not much more that I can say. I had a good laugh at the Facebook one. I am just a different kind of pathetic when it comes to stuff like that. Either way that is my two cents. I knew I did not matter at all. I guess once you hit a certain age it becomes ok to die.

That's a lot of vids! you watched all that LK??

I just watched 2 and it made me sad so I stopped...

What can I say about suicide? I'm lonley, I don't have any true friends I can trust... Still I don't wanna die... At all. I don't get it so I'm not gonna pretend like a I do. I guess some people are too hurt. It's really sad when someone takes that decision, doesn't speak very well of the society we're participing in, does it?

@afrozensoul: you don't pay a therapist to give a ****, you pay him to provide a service, like you would to a doctor. There is no shame in it. I'd give it a chance if I were you.

Felix said:
That's a lot of vids! you watched all that LK??

I just watched 2 and it made me sad so I stopped...

What can I say about suicide? I'm lonley, I don't have any true friends I can trust... Still I don't wanna die... At all. I don't get it so I'm not gonna pretend like a I do. I guess some people are too hurt. It's really sad when someone takes that decision, doesn't speak very well of the society we're participing in, does it?

@afrozensoul: you don't pay a therapist to give a ****, you pay him to provide a service, like you would to a doctor. There is no shame in it. I'd give it a chance if I were you.
I watch a little just for the general info. I do it to eliminate the bullshit parodies of this serious issue. I post so many videos because the more there are, the better the chance for the viewer to relate and understand on a deeper level..

@Felix: True, but sincerity matters to me. Same thing with a doctor I want him or her to sincerely care about my health. Not just recommend the absolute most expensive treatment and stuff. Call me a wuss, or call it an excuse... it still matters to me.

@LoneKiller: Thanks...I guess. Also, :/ I am not sure all those RIP videos are for suicide...

I couldn't even watch one all the way through. It made me so sad.

I would never commit suicide. I am really lonely, and want a girlfriend/friends/a life, but I don't think I'll ever get that despondent.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I couldn't even watch one all the way through. It made me so sad.

I would never commit suicide. I am really lonely, and want a girlfriend/friends/a life, but I don't think I'll ever get that despondent.

I watched one or two but I agree that sometimes it'd make me too sad to watch.

That's not to say that what LK posted couldn't be useful.

1) HOW THE F*** DID YOU POST VIDEOS SIDE BY SIDE LIKE THAT?!

2) The biggest deterrent to suicide is that in most cases you just come back here, and often have to deal with the same bs kind of circumstances all over again. The exception is where someone killed themself because of you in a pastlife and suicide is what you're supposed to do. Such is my scenario.

Gee, I wonder what will happen if I don't do it, in the case. Will the same rules compel me to experience lifetime after lifetime that sucks until I do? Who the heck knows. We live in an insane universe of change where all there really is to look forward is the nonexistence of nirvana from whence we came. I hope my rest in the land of the dead is worth choosing good instead of evil, power, and ruthlessless, cause evil is ALWAYS in power in this world, gets everything it wants, but in that world it's reversed.

Phaedron said:
1) HOW THE F*** DID YOU POST VIDEOS SIDE BY SIDE LIKE THAT?!

2) The biggest deterrent to suicide is that in most cases you just come back here, and often have to deal with the same bs kind of circumstances all over again. The exception is where someone killed themself because of you in a pastlife and suicide is what you're supposed to do. Such is my scenario.

Gee, I wonder what will happen if I don't do it, in the case. Will the same rules compel me to experience lifetime after lifetime that sucks until I do? Who the heck knows. We live in an insane universe of change where all there really is to look forward is the nonexistence of nirvana from whence we came. I hope my rest in the land of the dead is worth choosing good instead of evil, power, and ruthlessless, cause evil is ALWAYS in power in this world, gets everything it wants, but in that world it's reversed.

Hey Phaedron.:)

I Connected The URL'S Side By Side. Like A Chain.

AFrozenSoul said:
Wow so I have a few things to say about this thread. First off, I guess since I am 26 I no longer matter. I am past that hormonal age where we are still growing and learning about ourselves. It is really hilarious, to be honest. Pretty much all of these videos are directed at teenagers. Even funnier is how males only get mentioned as a side note. That makes me laugh so much. Just goes to show that if you are a hot girl you mean more to the world. That made me laugh a lot.

However, I also learned something. That I am doing a great job of not being a stereotype. All of these documentaries talk about how people want to end the pain. Well I am in pain, but I just hate who I am in general so I want to wipe my existence. So I guess I cannot be helped right? Good thing I have given up long ago. Really I do not believe that I can be fixed. Because of how everyone acted in these films. Maybe it was just acting, but I am isolated. All of them have friends and people who give a **** about them. I do not, I literally have no one who I can reach out too. People say see a therapist. Yes that is so helpful. I am going to pay someone to give a ****. Like that does not validate how ******* worthless I am.

Oh well, at least I am not a dick. I am going to stick around till my cat dies. I want all the crap that I am going to leave behind to be stuff that can be given away, thrown away, or sold. I do not want to leave something that can die. I laughed at the suicide note one. That shows how messed up I am. My note will not be nice like that. It will list off reasons and causes of my suicide.

Well regardless there is not much more that I can say. I had a good laugh at the Facebook one. I am just a different kind of pathetic when it comes to stuff like that. Either way that is my two cents. I knew I did not matter at all. I guess once you hit a certain age it becomes ok to die.

When there's a well there's a way, I know its cheesy or whatever but fresia that, I'm begging you to remember it just will towards amendment and you'll be on your way, I know how it feels when it looks like it can't be solved, like you're completely stuck, but please it does work out man.
The biggest deterrent to suicide is that in most cases you just come back here, and often have to deal with the same bs kind of circumstances all over again. The exception is where someone killed themself because of you in a pastlife and suicide is what you're supposed to do. Such is my scenario.
Babies are born pure man
Now about suicide I didn;t watch the videos, but its very sad and shocking and should wake us all up and make us burn this ******* hell down and see the innsanity and honeysuckle of society. God save us all y'know

Latest posts

Back