Tonight I died...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
My youtube account of 257 videos was suddenly terminated without warning. Never had any strikes or anything on it. Months and months worth of work, totally gone.

I feel like I'm dead now. Theres no recovery from that. Most I didn't even have backups. I guess the only plus side is that theres less info out there to track me. I had just quickly made and uploaded a bunch of well done videos too. I guess I finally reached the point of having info worth destroying me over.

Whats the point of going on? Its just going to be this way with whatever I try to do... all my life has been about losing everything eventually. Everytime I get so close to establishing myself, its all gone.

Nothing I do ever works out. My whole life is cursed anyway. Just an eternal child, whose toys are all broken, whose friends have all gone home, years ago, just like the song my witchcraft practicing father named me after. So hated am I, even me own father put a curse on me.

I'm not worth anything to anyone. My youtube account was largely a ministry as well. I guess if God has no further use for me, I'd might as well end it all. He probably doesn't care one way or another. Nothing happens, except that he permits it to be so.

So thats it, I guess. Unless I see a miracle or something, I think I'll just end things. It's no use continuing a life where I'm cursed and can't get anywhere no matter what I try to do. All I do is consume food, electricity, that my grandfather has to pay for. I hate the way things are in this cold and harsh world. Nothing works out and I just wind up making my karma worse.

All indications show that I should end my life...

But, first things first. I need to compile my important information in a more permanent format first. Wouldn't forgive myself If I forgot to do that. Thats going to take some time. Write it in a book, maybe a show, then I can end things... But the way I feel tonight, I wish I could end things tonight.... Frickin totally useless situation.

lol, randomly opened my Bible to a passage that talks about being patient and waiting on the LORD. Guess I'm stuck here for a while.

lol, guess I'm just a lousy hypocrit then. You know the funny thing is, my termination came without warning, over a video many other users have posted, which was having to do with the seventh day adventist cult exposed. I think it was just an excuse. There were no prior strikes at all. But in the comments, there was a discussion of theology which I won, very clearly. Nothing vulgar, profane, or anything like that, I was right and there was nothing they could say or do about it..... except destroy me, citiing the video itself as an excuse, the same of which others have uploaded without hassle.

not a cool enough reason to throw it all away? lol, maybe not. I still it would make an interesting suicide note. Perhaps along with burning down an adventist church. Funny, but a bit too extreme for me.

It's not that it was my life, but that such a tremendous amount of work has been for naught, and is yet another scar in a long list of things that ultimately don't work out for me.

Anything into which someone has poured out their heart and soul, when destroyed, would make them feel as though they died a little. Imagine an artist just finishing his masterpiece, and then someone comes along and rips it up before his eyes.... repeatedly 200 times over.

Phaedron instead of feeling like things are destroyed and that there's no coming back from it, maybe take it as a learning lesson to save your files in another location from now on. Back up everything!

Because always somehow being the ultimate cause of my own despair really cheers me up. Surely, I will be the ultimate cause of my own destruction as well. It's pointless to ever do anything, because somehow or other I have this self sabotage thing down to a science. God forbid anything else be to blame, when I find myself in catch 22 situations and am left without a clue. He must get some kind of sick thrill out of causing me to destroy myself.

Even me, a person who generally always assumes the worst, must continually learn this lesson? I guess I'll have to crank up my ability to always see and prepare for the worst. I mean I didn't think it could go any higher, but clearly I must learn to always expect and anticipate the absolute possible worst at virtually all times...

And the sad thing is that someone WILL STILL MANAGE TO CATCH ME OFF GUARD!

SophiaGrace said:
Phaedron instead of feeling like things are destroyed and that there's no coming back from it, maybe take it as a learning lesson to save your files in another location from now on. Back up everything!

+1 SophiaGrace is spot on... youtube is unreliable.

They don't even allow me to block all friend requests from strangers for some reason. It's a video site I don't need 'friends' on it tbh

But don't take things too hard mate, try & bounce back.

Nah, I'm not going to bother anymore. One thing I just cannot do, is redo a ton of work I already did. My heart just isn't in it, it doesn't come out right. I'll just wind up annoyed it doesn't come out the same way. Nor do I want to bother with repositing hundreds of videos as video responses. I'm sick and tired and puting my heart into something and getting nothing in return. My heart is supposed to be as broken as it can possibly be. I have to die inside, even more. There must be all sorts of compensations and judgments because of this. I absolutely refuse to be forgiving about it.

And I can't back-up hundreds of videos. I don't have the hard drive space for it, or the real life money to invest in hundreds of dvd, portable harddrives etc. Some of the longer ones are like 50 gigs per video! Plus its the nature of the curse. If I actually go through the trouble of doing all that... the very thing I prepared for... will never happen... until I stop doing it, at least. Murphys Law all the way, my grandfather is an more ridiculous example of Murpheys Law in action.

I'm on to other projects now. My days of making beautiful videos to rare music and making it a goal to upload just about everything youtube was missing are over now. In fact, from now on I'm going to dislike every single youtube video I come across even if I like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law
The perceived perversity of the universe has long been a subject of comment, and precursors to the modern version of Murphy's law are not hard to find. Recent significant research in this area has been conducted by members of the American Dialect Society. ADS member Stephen Goranson has found a version of the law, not yet generalized or bearing that name, in a report by Alfred Holt at an 1877 meeting of an engineering society.

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it.[1]

Mathematician Augustus De Morgan on June 23, 1866 "Supplement to the Budget of Paradoxes," The Athenaeum no. 2017 page 836 col. 2 [and later reprints: e.g., 1872, 1915, 1956, 2000] wrote: "The first experiment already illustrates a truth of the theory, well confirmed by practice, what-ever can happen will happen if we make trials enough." In later publications "whatever can happen will happen" occasionally is termed "Murphy's law," which raises the possibility—if something went wrong—that "Murphy" is "De Morgan" misremembered (an option, among others, raised by Goranson on American Dialect Society list).[2]

American Dialect Society member Bill Mullins has found a slightly broader version of the aphorism in reference to stage magic. The British stage magician Nevil Maskelyne wrote in 1908:

It is an experience common to all men to find that, on any special occasion, such as the production of a magical effect for the first time in public, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Whether we must attribute this to the malignity of matter or to the total depravity of inanimate things, whether the exciting cause is hurry, worry, or what not, the fact remains.[3]

The contemporary form of Murphy's law goes back as far as 1952, as an epigraph to a mountaineering book by Jack Sack, who described it as an "ancient mountaineering adage":

Anything that can possibly go wrong, does.[4]

Fred R. Shapiro, the editor of the Yale Book of Quotations, has shown that in 1952 the adage was called "Murphy's law" in a book by Anne Roe, quoting an unnamed physicist:

he described [it] as "Murphy's law or the fourth law of thermodynamics" (actually there were only three last I heard) which states: "If anything can go wrong, it will."[5]

In May 1951, in Genetic Psychology Monographs volume 43, page 204, Anne Roe gives a transcript of an interview (part of a Thematic Apperception Test, asking impressions on a photograph) with Theoretical Physicist number 3: "...As for himself he realized that this was the inexorable working of the second law of the thermodynamics which stated Murphy's law ‘If anything can go wrong it will’." Anne Roe's papers are in the American Philosophical Society archives in Philadelphia; those records (as noted by Stephen Goranson on the American Dialect Society list 12/31/2008) identify the interviewed physicist as Howard Percy "Bob" Robertson (1903–1961). Robertson's papers are at the Caltech archives; there, in a letter Robertson offers Roe an interview within the first three months of 1949 (as noted by Goranson on American Dialect Society list 5/9/2009). The Robertson interview apparently predated the Muroc scenario said by Nick Spark (American Aviation Historical Society Journal 48 (2003) p. 169) to have occurred in or after June, 1949.

The name "Murphy's law" was not immediately secure. A story by Lee Correy in the February 1955 issue of Astounding Science Fiction referred to "Reilly's law," which "states that in any scientific or engineering endeavor, anything that can go wrong will go wrong".[6] Atomic Energy Commission Chairman Lewis Strauss was quoted in the Chicago Daily Tribune on February 12, 1955, saying "I hope it will be known as Strauss' law. It could be stated about like this: If anything bad can happen, it probably will."[7]

Arthur Bloch, in the first volume (1977) of his Murphy's Law, and Other Reasons Why Things Go WRONG series, prints a letter that he received from George E. Nichols, a quality assurance manager with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Nichols recalled an event that occurred in 1949 at Edwards Air Force Base, Muroc, California that, according to him, is the origination of Murphy's law, and first publicly recounted by USAF Col. John Paul Stapp. An excerpt from the letter reads:

...The Law's namesake was Capt. Ed Murphy, a development engineer from Wright Field Aircraft Lab. Frustration with a strap transducer which was malfunctioning due to an error in wiring the strain gage bridges caused him to remark – "If there is any way to do it wrong, he will" – referring to the technician who had wired the bridges at the Lab. I assigned Murphy's Law to the statement and the associated variations.

Arg, the final version is "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong, at the worst possible time." And a great example is how everything in the house will suddenly break down at a time when you really don't have the money. Thats happened to us a couple times.

They deleted your account over one video? Someone must have goofed. I've seen people who post copyrighted material just have the offending videos removed, and repeaters have their account suspended. That's weird.

Sci-Fi said:
They deleted your account over one video? Someone must have goofed. I've seen people who post copyrighted material just have the offending videos removed, and repeaters have their account suspended. That's weird.

That is strange now you mention it. I wonder if you can get in touch with them & ask them to restore anything. Unless your yt got hacked without you knowing. As google owns yt you probs will not get much info back but hopefully I am wrong. They never replied to me about things in past.

As for data backup devices, prices are coming down all the time. Perhaps one day you can think about it more, because I have a 1TB ext hdd & it makes me have a bit more peice of mind

No I did not get hacked, I got terminated with no prior warning or strikes in the middle of the night at like 4 am in the morning. Yes it was over one video, and only one video, and there were other much worse videos with the title Adventists exposed, etc. I'm convinced I have joined the ranks with cool people who posted top secret classified info or something. I did inquire and received a quick reply, merely stating it was terminated and they could not say why, or give any other details.

Who can say why something or someone is banned and another not, all the more reason I even blame God himself. Yes the same God who allows the righteous to be persecuted and martyred, even his own son, and allows the wicked to reign. Truly my complaints shall not cease, until this supposedly righteous messianic kingdom of eternal life appears. It's all just as Job said. It always seems to be this way.

But having to come back here, as opposed to going to some eternal paradise, and become who knows what... what good does it do me to oppose and judge the authorities of this world even onto martyrdom and then be reborn a king, and led into whatever path they follow? Then, for having been evil while I was a king, I get busted right back to having to be a martyr again. What's the point of it all?

YouTube has a copyright policy that attacks one person and excuses others. I've had friends, musicians, upload covers of themselves performing a song, and they get their videos taken down...but my three videos, of me performing covers, are still up? WTF?

It's because they bend over and kiss the asses of the corporate machine. I hate YouTube.

Exactly. They might as well wear blindfolds and play pin the tail on the donkey.

I don't know. Its hard to feel anything other then dead right now. If someone stabbed you 200 times and yet somehow you could miraculously live, despite having mortal wounds, wound that be any fun?

heh, I wonder if Thoth really knew what he was talking about: the following are the keys to life and death. Which is a more fitting fate for having a life wherein I bear the bear the blame for someones suicide? Yea twice now it has happened. Shall I also in my next life bear the blame for not stopping my father from ending his, or what of my grandmother who died of very little cancer depressed and eagerly to join her son who just died? Perhaps it is better to be eternally alive in a perpetually backstabbing reality wherein I feel the desire to die all the time. For if I die it would be an end to pain, but who knows how many have died because of me in the past. Perhaps an eternal life of perpetual death wound satisfy some higher judgment. Even that is better then no longer being myself anymore. OF course the whole thing will fall apart the moment I'm forced to do any kind of work, lol. Living just to work some meaningless job, when I don't even have that special someone to support, is where I draw the line.

List ye, O man, hear ye the wisdom.
Hear ye the Word that shall fill thee with Life.
Hear ye the Word that shall banish the darkness.
Hear ye the voice that shall banish the night.

Mystery and wisdom have I brought to my children;
knowledge and power descended from old.
Know ye not that all shall be opened
when ye shall find the oneness of all?

One shall ye be with the Masters of Mystery,
Conquerors of Death and Masters of Life.
Aye, ye shall learn of the flower of Amenti
the blossom of life that shines in the Halls.
In Spirit shall ye reach that Halls of Amenti
and bring back the wisdom that liveth in Light.
Know ye the gateway to power is secret.
Know ye the gateway to life is through death.
Aye, through death but not as ye know death,
but a death that is life and is fire and is Light.

Desireth thou to know the deep, hidden secret?
Look in thy heart where the knowledge is bound.
Know that in thee the secret is hidden,
the source of all life and the source of all death.

List ye, O man, while I tell the secret,
reveal unto thee the secret of old.

Deep in Earth's heart lies the flower,
the source of the Spirit
that binds all in its form.
or know ye that the Earth is living in body
as thou art alive in thine own formed form.
The Flower of Life is as thine own place of Spirit
and streams through the Earth
as thine flows through thy form;
giving of life to the Earth and its children,
renewing the Spirit from form unto form.
This is the Spirit that is form of thy body,
shaping and moulding into its form.

Know ye, O man, that thy form is dual,
balanced in polarity while formed in its form.
Know that when fast on thee Death approaches,
it is only because thy balance is shaken.
It is only because one pole has been lost.

Know that the secret of life in Amenti
is the secret of restoring the balance of poles.
All that exists has form and is living
because of the Spirit of life in its poles.

See ye not that in Earth's heart
is the balance of all things that exist
and have being on its face?
The source of thy Spirit is drawn from Earth's heart,
for in thy form thou are one with the Earth

When thou hast learned to hold thine own balance,
then shalt thou draw on the balance of Earth.
Exist then shalt thou while Earth is existing,
changing in form, only when Earth, too, shalt change:
Tasting not of death, but one with this planet,
holding thy form till all pass away.

List ye, O man, whilst I give the secret so that
ye, too, shalt taste not of change.
One hour each day shalt thou lie
with thine head pointed to the
place of the positive pole (north).
One hour each day shalt thy head be
pointed to the place of the negative pole (south).
Whilst thy head is placed to the northward,
hold thou thy consciousness from the chest to the head.

And when thy head is placed southward,
hold thou thy thought from chest to the feet.
Hold thou in balance once in each seven,
and thy balance will retain the whole of its strength.
Aye, if thou be old, thy body will freshen
and thy strength will become as a youth's.
This is the secret known to the Masters
by which they hold off the fingers of Death.
Neglect not to follow the path I have shown,
for when thou hast passed beyond years
to a hundred to neglect
it will mean the coming of Death.

Hear ye, my words, and follow the pathway.
Keep thou thy balance and live on in life.

Hear ye, O man, and list to my voice.
List to the wisdom that gives thee of Death.
When at the end of thy work appointed,
thou may desire to pass from this life,
pass to the plane where the Suns of the Morning
live and have being as Children of Light.
Pass without pain and pass without sorrow
into the plane where is eternal Light.

First lie at rest with thine head to the eastward.
Fold thou thy hands at the Source of thy life (solar plexus).

Place thou thy consciousness in the life seat.
Whirl it and divide to north and to south.

Send thou the one out toward the northward.
Send thou the other out to the south.
Relax thou their hold upon thy being.
Forth from thy form will thy silver spark fly,
upward and onward to the Sun of the morning,
blending with Light, at one with its source.

There it shall flame till desire shall be created.
Then shall return to a place in a form.

Know ye, O men, that thus pass the great Souls,
changing at will from life unto life.
Thus ever passes the Avatar,
willing his Death as he wills his own life.

List ye, O man, drink of my wisdom.
Learn ye the secret that is Master of Time.
Learn ye how those ye call Masters are
able to remember the lives of the past.

Great is the secret yet easy to master,
giving to thee the mastery of time.
When upon thee death fast approaches,
fear not but know ye are master of Death.

Relax thy body, resist not with tension.
Place in thy heart the flame of thy Soul.
Swiftly then sweep it to the seat of the triangle.

Hold for a moment, then move to the goal.
This, thy goal, is the place between thine eyebrows,
the place where the memory of life must hold sway.
Hold thou thy flame here in thy brain-seat
until the fingers of Death grasp thy Soul.
Then as thou pass through the state of transition,
surely the memories of life shall pass, too.

Then shalt the past be as one with the present.
Then shall the memory of all be retained.
Free shalt thou be from all retrogression.
The things of the past shall live in today.

Sorry your account got deleted.
When you pour your heart and soul into something and it all turns out bad,
It can be very soul crushing.

Like fucken gravity. The law of the universe. A design by GOD.
On this rock in the physical plan Im bonded by certain universal laws.
Laws of creation.

"When god shuts a door. He opens another one."
Well...Im one of those people that will stumble between the two doors.
In the pit of despair it gets so very dark.
I would kick, fight, scream, cry for god's love, grace and mercy.
Which seem like an enternity.

Finally, Id get worned out. By defualt I became still....very still.
Id let go of all things. All things, even the hope of God's love for me.

God's strength is prefect in my prefect weakness.

"the father dose the works"
Why was this passage put in the bibble?
Do you really believe and trust in GOD?
Do you believe GOD knows all things and created all things?
Do you believe GOD knows what is best for you and wants the best for you?

It's easy to have faith when things are going well.
It's easy to be positive when things are going good...

Would you remain positive and have faith in the face of aversities, especailly when everything
around you is falling apart? Do you still believe?

David was probably scared shitless too...facing giants.

Can you imagine the pains and fears Jesus was experincing while carrying the cross on his way
to get nail and crusified, after getting whipped???
Jesus was still a man. A part of him was a man or human.
Some of his last words while being nailed to the cross...
"father, why have thou forsaken me?"
Faith and Trust.

[youtube]YKkJ5WMQcRc[/youtube]
[youtube]sDV7zUU-Elw[/youtube]

Sorry about what happen Phaedron.
I understand this is frustrating but don't blow things out of proportion... is just an account. First world problems...
Like they said, back up your vids. I have mine in a DVD.

You should know that with me, its not about doing one thing or another, but finding a way to simultaneously do both. I died not when I had the gun to my head after realizing I had failed to prevent my fathers death, nor did I die when my grandmother died shortly after, though at the time living to help her caused me to forsake the gun while I had the chance. Nor did I die when I was stabbed in the back and left for dead by many who cared for me.

And yet I did in a sense die. All were events that permanently altered my life. In my fathers death I completely lost the person I was. I concluded I was a failure and could not be of any use to God, and this turned into 16 years of backsliding. In my anger I eventually lost or destroyed all his things. When my grandmother died as well I lost all sense of family and became a loner. In the betrayal of my heart I lost both hope and desire and settled on a life of loneliness and despair. There must be consequences for allowing these things to transpire. Yet the world, and perhaps by extention the oneness of God, seem to expect me to continue on like nothing happened. If these things shall be allowed to happen, then let it be my virtue I shall love God despite his ruthless cruelty onto me.

Shall I then determine what is the unspoken plan for my life? I don't see that anything will ever be different, whats dead is dead, unless the dead be raised. If my healing be beyond his ability, it was not beyond his foresight. So it must be his will. Science now says we define reality, or at the least our expectations determine what we are given. And yet what we are given defines our expectations. Is there any end to the vicious cycle wherein is his delight for the broken and persecuted?

I will always value the depth of my being, I cannot become like others of the faith, soft and lighthearted about all things, for they have become uncaring because of it. Nor do I aspire to the ego death of a monk whose focus and hope is on the discipline to attain nirvana and escape the samsarra of souls. For in doing so they conclude that death was Gods intention from the start. Only a broken heart could say that all is sorrow. Attachment is suffering? What then is good? Surely all is evil and worthless so that destruction and change may be justified. If there is none good but God, then wherefore does Isiah 45 say he created both good and evil?

What is dead is simply dead, and is all but utterly forgotten. I could in no wise become the things I wanted for myself, nor do I cling to the sorrow of them, except in that sorrow is my memory of them. The illusion of them will come, in an unguarded moment, and then shall the experience of the pain be remembered and I will trust them not. For levels are gained in this way, with experience points and battles, after which stats are permanently raised and lowered.

What has died now? My passion for making vidoes had died. No more will you see hundreds of ambient videos with intricate positioning of pictures and special effects. Glorious yet nowhere as popular as the same songs with just album cover listed from those who are someone. I could never get many views anyway. Besides, I am weary from always casting my pearls before swine. Now, they shall all have to do without, the damage will remain and the blame will be intensified. I'm not going to illegally make more youtube accounts and reupload everything so that they might become blameless.

I'm on to other things, whats left of me that is. When I say tonight I died, I mean just that. and yet I live, but as it were, like the undead, in the shadows of the night. One does not hide a lantern in a bushel, but places it on a stand for all to see, but if the people keep smashing them, then the last I must hide and protect. In the end I call catch 22, I was not permitted to do what was commanded of me.

There's a chapter in the Course in miracle about the END of the WORLD. The END of Time.
The course in mirracle is very intensive. it has a daily excerise and covers a lot of area.
I couldnt do it anymore. My minstor told me it was okay. When Im really to continue
in the course I would do so.

Yeah, Jenni's death effected me rather odd. The day she died was the day the music died.
I havnt been able to write music as I used to. Music use to flow out of me.
It's like life lost luster. i didnt have it in me to pick up my guitar for years.
Even when I did played it...it was rather dull becuase life seem rather dulled
and piontless.

People use to tell me she was in heaven or in god's hand.
Or maybe She was my guiding angel.
well...I was thinking she's dead. No matter what I say or do
she would never come back. No matter how many tears i cried
she would never return. No matter what good I did she could never
be alive again.

I went through the "WHAT IF'..i did this or that, it might had prevented
her death. Thousands of senrio crossed my mind.

When Sassy re entered my life. She brought all of that back with her and more.
I used to play for Sassy all the time. And that's what she is to me, music.
And she would tell me my music is her soul.
I felt I can breathe again. I felt alive again. I felt I can love and trust again.

I dont have all the answers.
I awaken every morning.
One foot in front of the other,
One foot in front of the other....

Oneday i came across abraham hick teachings.
She covers alot of area and what she was saying or teaching kind of hitted
me between my eye balls...
She bascially said many things that i can relate to. Most important why my life
was in such a way. It was almost as if she was talking about my life through her teachings.
She's very straight up and blunt in alot of areas. Areas that i struggle with.
So I have taken an interested in her teachings.

Yeah...to somehow be positive, feel positive, focus on positive when all I see in front of me is all messed up.lol
It's straight up like that...

Kind of like saying focus on the love of god and the goodness of god when all around me is turning into honeysuckle.
Or focus on the light.
Kind da like being in the eye of a hurricain.

God???
Humility.

I also came across this accient teachings around 10 years ago.
I read up on it a bit. In a way it kind of make sense to me at that time.
We died of many death and are reborned again in one life time.
Not a physical death...but a spiriatual death and rebirth.
WheelofLife.jpg

Hmm, turns out I did backup a lot of them after all. I completely lost all videos from my games and the Runewind videos, so they will go back to being to buried again. Those were the most annoying of all, since I had to film them on a projector with limited lamp time, and then synchronize them with a separate digital audio track. It also took a lot of editing and some were done with a screen recorder. I probably should've made multiple accounts to separate the many kinds of things I would upload. I am glad I managed to save most of the important ones.

Buy a server.

Register a domain name.

Then they can't destroy your content.

Phaedron.Com...no?

Latest posts

Back