I get depressed on New Years

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluerose

Every new years eve and new years day I get depressed because I'm a lonely person. Every new years I tried to invite my boyfriend over for company and he hardly feels like going out new years so I end up getting bored and depressed. Even my family don't go out much on new years. It's too depressing spending new years by yourself. I'm just going to treat new years like every other ordinary day. The only thing that I'll do on new years is make a resolution.

When i used to have a girlfriend we went downtown seattle to watch the fireworks from the space needle, did that 4 years, back then i would not spend that time with anyone else but her, what is up with your boyfriend? Thinks getting drunk is better or something? and lol i was planning to stay up for new years last night, ended up going to bed at 11:30, ill agree with you a little depressing but hey your not alone on that boat of yours, 01/01/08 is just another day to me as well :D

Bluerose said:
I'm just going to treat new years like every other ordinary day. The only thing that I'll do on new years is make a resolution.
New Years day has always been like every other ordinary day for me. And this year, it only got worse. Gee..what a start to the new year for me :rolleyes:

Yeah! it suck

Well I had to spent my birthday all alone:(. Not that I really care, since I don't like having my parent around either, but still, having a nice birthday for once would make me smile a bit:rolleyes:

Same here this year i got to spend it on my own, parents were out, brother was out and i had 4 walls to keep me company. It is just another day as far im concerned but a bad reminder that its another year gone being alone. Still hopefully i'll have better luck this year.

Latest posts

Back