New site for shy guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamGoldman

Reaction score
Hey dudes :)

As a former shy guy, I decided to setup
a site to help other shy guys.

I'd LOVE to hear your feedback!

Check it out here:
No sales links ~Minus

Note:
At the end, there's a link to a product by Sean cooper.

I really don't care if you buy it or even click on that link.
I just want to know if the info on my site is valuable.

Thanks again!

PS. If you also say what exactly you liked (and didn't like) It'd be awesome =)

Yes, quite interesting, usefull info. Very much what my own gut feelings are on shyness...
Haven't clicked the link, but may do later.

AdamGoldman said:
@lonely,
thanks for the feedback!

Any specifics you liked/disliked?

The things that get through to me are generally concepts which I can reason out and make sense of in my brain. Some of the ideas mentioned are similar to how I think and seem to make sense. I haven't tried the 'do it while afraid' idea though, I might do in the future.

Gotcha!

and yeah the 'do it while afraid' is VERY powerful.

Sean knows his honeysuckle =)

Hey nice site mate. A good read. You've been following the same path I hope I can keep myself on atm.

:)

@danny,
Thanks bro! :)

Say,
did you find the tips useful?

PS. what do u mean by "atm" ?

For me, I find I'll always be shy. I can be non-shy (except around attractive women) but being out going just means the emotional fall afterwards will hurt more.

Whether I am shy or not also won't help find a date. First off, there has to be people to date and I haven't figured out where they are located. Second off, they didn't have classes on dating when I was in school.

I find it's easier to just be shy around women and that way they don't get scared off. *laughs* When I am around people that know me, I am more out-going and crazy.

Latest posts

Back