Dark Souls anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Arctor

If anyone here enjoys the online co-op portion of this game, I'm currently working on a new game++ playthrough. My character is at level 122 right now, and I don't think I'll be leveling much higher for the sake of having more online interactions. As anyone with experience doing a ng+ or ng++ can tell you, it can be tough to find allies in your own rank when fighting the earlier bosses, as most people in these areas will be at lower character levels. 

So if you're around level 120 and playing Dark Souls on a ps3, send me a pm and we can talk user names/meet-up locations. I'll be in Anor Londo soon and will most likely want some help with Ornstein and Smough.

*waits for the replies to poor in*

i've wanted to buy this game for a while, heard so many good things about it.

ive also heard its extremely unforgiving and i sort of like that in games.

Have the game, I'm so bad at it :( Do you want it Steak? It just lies there

haha, if it's for 360 i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands :p

Lol well at least I got some replies. Yeah Steak, it's pretty unforgiving if you make mistakes. It gets a lot easier if you put the work in to get good equipment though, and the ability to use it.

Hopsfox, I'd be willing to start a new character and lend you a hand. Praise the sun! :D

Just beat the game again with a new character at level 70. I spent a total of about 20 hrs on it. Good times :cool:

Sad news on the dark souls front. I'm spending the night at a friend's house, and I meant to bring the game with me, but instead I just brought the empty case...

:'(

I'm waiting for the PC release, myself. Hopefully they do a decent job on the port. Heard nothing but good things about the game.

^Lol sorry I didn't mean it like that. It is disappointing to know that we can't co-op though. Where are you at in the game?

Well good luck to you. Feel free to ask me any questions, I've become pretty much a living walkthrough for this game.

Praise the Sun! :D

Latest posts

Back