LOVE WOMEN

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Hey just to let you fellow lonely life people know I really dont hate women. I really love them so much. That night I posted that thread about hating them I really was just drinking and not thinking clearly. I really adore women, and I really want to meet one that I can love. I just love girls.

Well, everybody does, but you know that the next comment is inevitable....

So, bipolar much? ;)

lonely guy said:
Hey just to let you fellow lonely life people know I really dont hate women. I really love them so much. That night I posted that thread about hating them I really was just drinking and not thinking clearly. I really adore women, and I really want to meet one that I can love. I just love girls.
THANKZ!

finally somth. positive

love u back :)

IgnoredOne said:
Well, everybody does, but you know that the next comment is inevitable....

So, bipolar much? ;)

Oh my!!..I just fell outta' my chair..ouch!!:p

no problem and hey I'll admit it

we're freakin crazy and hormonal, so try not to worry about us too much

peace

:p

lonely guy said:

Something we have in common. I love women too.

I love them so much I act like an idiot around them and drool on myself...which actually, kind of explains why I'm here. :(

Latest posts

Back