Literally the worst day of my life!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blue_Eyed_Symphony

So first, I get a text from my boyfriend meant for another girl confirming my suspicions that he is a liar and cheater. Secondly, I loan my car to my brother last week so I can't go anywhere to get my kind off of things, I'm sick as Hell, All I can do is text people today because I can't go anywhere, and my Ipod touch fell in the toilet. Having a Wonderful Day!

Oh wow what a crappy day you are having. Your boyfriend is pond scum, and make your brother go shopping for you since he's borrowing your car, it's the least he could do.

Hope you feel better.

Hey Blue_Eyed, sorry you're having such a miserable day. Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you at all... not if he's sneaking texts with girls behind your back. That's bs. Not worth it, imo.

Feel better :)

Glad you are moving on, you deserve better, and that is why you found out. So you dont get stuck with scum like that.

Sorry to hear it.(or read it:p)Sadly, all of us have days where everything goes to honeysuckle. No way around it. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that crap.

Latest posts

Back