WikiPath

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

Reaction score
Here's a little game me and Barb played in chat.

The point of the game is to find a way between 2 words/terms in wikipedia by clicking links.
So, if the 2 words are bible and salad, the path can be Bible > Judaism > Kashrut > Lettuce > Salad

To start off, Plastic and Freudan Slip :).
Find the linkage and post another pair, the more unrelated the better

Plastic > Greek language (referring to the origin of the word) > Philosophy > 19th Century Philosophy > Sigmund Freud > Freudian Slip

Tundra and Tracy Chapman.

Tundra < Biome < Taiga < Spruce < Ukulele <Tracy Chapman
(Had to go from tundra because I don't know who Tracy chapman is)
:D

Dark Matter and Sewing Needle

I started from sewing needle..

Sewing Needle > Nickel > Supernova Nucleosynthesis > Big Bang Nucleosynthesis > Dark Matter

Cadillac and Baked Potato.

Cadillac > Laminated Glass > Toughened Glass > Polarizer > Microwave > Microwave Oven > Food > Potato > Baked potato

Supernova and Tea.

grasshopper > Aesop's Fables >Animated cartoon > Cave painting > Wisconsin glaciation > glacier

DNA and Hymn

DNA > Evolution > Religion > Music > Hymn

Spontaneous combustion and Barack Obama

Spontaneous combustion > Coal > Energy in the United States > United States > Barack Obama

Hammock and Submarine.

Hammock > Simple living > Water turbine > Fishing > Ship > Submarine

Pedestal and Steering wheel

flaneur said:
Pedestal and Steering wheel

Pedestal > Renaissance > Florence > Vespa > Two-stroke engine > Automobile > Steering > Steering wheel

Platypus and Ohm's law

Platypus > Middle Ear > Auditory System > Hertz > Ohm > Ohm's Law

Black Metal and Hydrology

Black Metal > Depression > Mood > Hypochondriasis > White Coat Hypertension > Blood Pressure > Fluid Static > Hydraulics > Pressure > Open Channel Flow > Hydrology

whew...that was hard (d) let's try something simpler

seaweed and Chaz Bono

Sea Weed > California > Salton Sea > Riverside County, California > Palm Springs > Sonny Bono > Chaz Bono

I'll admit I had a bit of an advantage because 3, 4 and 5 were near where I grew up. :shy:

Bananas and the Falkland Islands.

Banana > South Asia > United Nations Geoscheme > Europe > United Kingdom > British Overseas Territory > Falkland Islands

Noodles and kangaroo

Noodle > Instant Noodle > Maggi Noodle > Australia > Kangaroo

Sumerian language and Ukelele.

Sumerian Language > Agglutinative Languege > Romance Languages > Spanish > Spain > Guitar > Plucked String Instrument > Ukulele

Chocolate and wood flooring

Chocolate > Evergreen > Pine > Softwood > Hardwood > Wood flooring

Veronica Lake and History of psychiatric institutions

Veronica Lake > Paranoia > American Psychiatric Association > History of psychiatric institutions

Durian Fruit and watermelon helmet
you get to watch the "hitstory" as a bonus

Durian > Fruit > Watermelon > Saskatchewan Roughriders > History of the watermelon helmet

Ball bearing and ******* Sword

Latest posts

Back