Bullying - A 68 year old

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
A 68 year old lady, a middle school bus monitor, was brutally bullied by a bunch of SOBs. This is straightforward harassment by a group of miscreants.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/us/new-york-bullied-bus-monitor/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

The entire ordeal continues for 10 minutes, you can find a full video on youtube.

I am outraged, watching it made my blood boil. A 68 year old woman, being bullied. What the fresia have we come to?

I'm no tough guy, but I really wish that I was on that
bus! That level of disrespect is appalling. I don't care how young those little bastards may be.

I have two boys still in school (middle and elementary) and I can't imagine what I'd do if one of my kids were involved in something like that. I certainly pray that I've raised them better. The whole thing just disgusts me!

I am discusted, i posted on my facebook. Proud parents look at what kind of monsters you raised... and now the whole world gets to see you achievements .

I didn't watch the video, but I read some of the comments the kids made to her. Completely disgusting. It actually surprised me.. because kids usually know better not to mess with the adults. Guess not!

I would have intervened. That kind of attitude is sickening, especially towards an elder! Her husband passed away and her son committed suicide. The ******** jeered her saying that everyone in her family committed suicide because of her.

If I was on that bus, those remarks would have landed them on the ground, pummeled. Schools need to get rid of zero-tolerance policies, when pertaining to self-defense. And they need to have harsher penalties for doing this to school staff and aides.

Thats sad. I feel bad for her she doesn't need to put up with that. She looks nice and innocent

yea saw this on the news yesterday morning and was horrified.....one of the dads said it was a 'stupid mistake' and he was sorry....that was no 'mistake' - a mistake is stepping on my foot in a crowd - that is a learned behavior.....those little punks need to spend about 5 minutes alone in a room with MY grandma - bet the results would be different, lol.

I think a documentary crew should follow them around 24/7 and pick at, ridicule and criticise every little aspect of their life and then maybe those little ***** will learn their lesson.

Good grief that total is moving at the speed of light! Last I heard this morning it was like 530k or so!

Apparently, in addition to the money, now both Disney World and Disney Land are each offering her a free vaca for 9, too, right?

Latest posts

Back