Big Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parabolani

Reaction score
Why do I love big girls? eg. Samantha 38g.
If you have any thoughts, opinions, ideas ect on the subject of BBW's please post.

Well, Para, this is interesting, so I'd like to know why do you like big girls?

Or are you asking yourself because you're not sure why?

ladyforsaken said:
Well, Para, this is interesting, so I'd like to know why do you like big girls?

Or are you asking yourself because you're not sure why?

I don't know. I just like their soft round features, as people they also seem more approachable and laid back, and in my experience they enjoy sex more.

Big girls are much fun to be with :) I'd think because of their size, many guys get sacred off! So the few who are able to brave up to them are d only ones who are able to experience d tender loving and sensual nature that goes with being BIG! And when it comes to sex, i wouldn't wish for any other thing :) the curves and mounds are simply WAOH :)

Big or small, tall or short, human or alien; give me a woman with a warm heart and a wicked sense of humour and I’m sold.

Lost Drifter said:
Big or small, tall or short, human or alien; give me a woman with a warm heart and a wicked sense of humour and I’m sold.

...Alien? There might be hope for me yet! :p

Yep. There is beauty in everything, I’m not going to rule that out just because someone may not fit a limited set of criteria that some silly magazine or movie considers the ideal.

There are many "Bigger" girls out there that I will say, pull off the look quite well. I'd rather date a "chubbier" girl, as oppossed to a skinny skinny girl.

I don't know, but maybe some of you like these girls because you feel that because they don't have the supermodel looks, they're bound to be nicer and/or give the chance to date you, ultimately boosting your confidence?

I have one thing to say to chubby girls. If you love the way you are, then that's great! A guy will eventually see this and love it. I dated a chubby girl once and all she did the entire time was complain about how fat she was, which was a major turn off when. If she said good things about herself it would have been sexy. If you are chubby and hate it, then the weight needs to come off! Your confidence will not change unless you physically change yourself into the person you aspire to be.

2fresh4youx said:
There are many "Bigger" girls out there that I will say, pull off the look quite well. I'd rather date a "chubbier" girl, as oppossed to a skinny skinny girl.

I don't know, but maybe some of you like these girls because you feel that because they don't have the supermodel looks, they're bound to be nicer and/or give the chance to date you, ultimately boosting your confidence?

I have one thing to say to chubby girls. If you love the way you are, then that's great! A guy will eventually see this and love it. I dated a chubby girl once and all she did the entire time was complain about how fat she was, which was a major turn off when. If she said good things about herself it would have been sexy. If you are chubby and hate it, then the weight needs to come off! Your confidence will not change unless you physically change yourself into the person you aspire to be.

Wrong. I have already been down that road and I keep coming back to the big buxom bouncing beauties.

I sooooo love this thread!!!! I have to agree with everything said :D

I like big girls (although not to the extreme), skinny girls (same goes) and everything in between as long as the personality is awesome.

Big girls they have problems too. They're just like like you. Except they're big.

But seriously, here's some real music with a real message :D
[video=youtube]

Not sure Freddie Mercury appreciated the finer aspects of girls, fat-bottomed or otherwise.

CAS said:
Not sure Freddie Mercury appreciated the finer aspects of girls, fat-bottomed or otherwise.

Although Freddie did have partners from both sexes, I suppose it's not really relevant, since Brian May wrote that song :rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back