Make Us A Fan In 5 Songs or Less

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintymint

Reaction score
Pick a maximum of 5 songs from a band/artist you like which you think will win people over and turn them into fans. I think this would be a fun opportunity for people to share the music they enjoy! I promise to listen to all the songs people post :D

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Here's Welle:Erdball :D

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Not bad Barb. I love the first one :D

Here's Sparks:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Nice, Peter. I like the third one.

For a change of pace - I just discovered this woman's music the other day, but she's really amazing IMHO:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

hmm maybe you would like tarja turunen. she used to be lead singer with finnish gothic symphonic metal band Nightwish before turning solo. i must admit i cheated with the sleeping sun track as that was with Nightwish but what the heck

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Have fun! ^-^

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Sorry, couldn't resist posting the longest songs, but they really are masterpieces, all of them =)

All right, got another favorite of mine. Ayreon is a project by a dutch man named Arjen Lucassen. All of his albums have a story to them, and he bring in a lot of guest vocalists to play different roles. I love it, and the music is amazing as well. I've found a lot of new bands thanks to those amazing singers =)

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Thought I'd ressurect this thread...

Think I'll pick Massive Attack... all obvious songs really but I'm taking the point of this thread as finding the most obvious accessible songs that people would like on a first listen.

From the first Album: Unfinished Sympathy

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePujnD4qJO0[/video]

From the Second Album: Protection

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvM--7Wxa0[/video]

From the Third Album: Teardrop (probably the most well known)

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg4cDD0zSQ[/video]

A few songs from Stan Rogers could probably make a fan out of folks who appreciate folk music. He's been my favorite Canadian folk singer-songwriter ever since I heard Mary Ellen Carter for the first time.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Lone Apothecary said:
A few songs from Stan Rogers could probably make a fan out of folks who appreciate folk music. He's been my favorite Canadian folk singer-songwriter ever since I heard Mary Ellen Carter for the first time.

I really Liked Mary Ellen Carter and Barrett's Privateers. Thanks for sharing :D

mintymint said:
I really Liked Mary Ellen Carter and Barrett's Privateers. Thanks for sharing :D

You're more than welcome. I'm always glad to share some good folk tunes, especially those of the Canadian variety, eh.

Latest posts

Back