Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Five Million Dollars or True Love for the Rest of Your Life - Which Would You Chose

• Five Million Dollars

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • True Love for the Rest of Your Life

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Big Skinny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Bones

If you were offered five million dollars or true love for the rest of your life, which one would you take?

I would take the five million dollars!

I would take the money and make a giant money woman statue out of it, then proceed to fresia the honeysuckle out of it. :)

For 5 mill I could realize my dreams but I still believe in love. So I vote for true love since I've seen both my parents find it after they divorced and found love.

True love. What am I going to do with all that money myself? :( Then again... I could give a bunch away.... and having friends is fulfilling. *rethinks the idea* LOL. :] I'll buy a beach house... and friends can live in it too!

But srsly, love... friends... is better than being rich. Financially stable is enough.

If I had to chose between being poor with him and being financially stable without him, I'd say...

Get a job or get the fresia out. :cool:

I have love already, so I would choose to receive the money, and then give to the person I love to thanks for putting up with me.

I would love true love, but... Seeing how that is not possible (At least not with an actual person). I would want $5 M. That would get a place of my own, a nice cottage in the woods by a lake, in the country, away from people, and I can be more happier.

$5M WOuld be able to get me that, plus a bit of acerage, and then some, plus being able to buy food, a laptop every year and a car (not that I need a new car anytime soon) for awhile.

It dosen't take a alot to make me happy.

Gimme the money, I know a lot of people that need some, so I will pay off my debt and give the rest away. At least I could make a few of the people I love happy and healthy.

You'd have to put a voodoo curse on a random person to make them love you, which isn't very true and you could just pay a witch doctor a million to do that for you and still be 4 million quid in pocket.

Well, the way it is asked it seems quite simple to me: the obvious choice is true love as that's the most valuale and the hardest to get.

Seeing as we're offered guaranteed true love for the rest of our life(!), it'd be silly to pass up on it.

I dunno... I think 5 million quid is also pretty hard to get in fairness!

5 million....cuase I truely love myself that much :)
Invest and spend....invest and spend. (currency)
Turn that baby into billions...5 million aint even gonna support a learjet.
I aint saving no one or fixing no one for whatever cuase.

I'd buy my baby girl lots of BMWs with different colures to match her shoes.
Buy her a beach house in Malibu. This way she aint gatta commute from
Sunset and Hollywood all the time. Live more luxgurious.
She loves me and that's more than enough love to last me 10 life times.

Latest posts

Back