Five Million Dollars or True Love For the Rest of Your Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Five Million Dollars or True Love for the Rest of Your Life - Which Would You Chose

• Five Million Dollars

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • True Love for the Rest of Your Life

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Big Skinny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ for you true love would be there as long as it's true you still have that pile of money :)

The money cannot buy you a true fulfilling relationship, but for me at least, a true loving relationship would motivate me to make all the money I would need. That's how I look at it.

I´m shocked how many people chose money.

I chose money...

But I believe its for a totally different reason than yours!:D

I chose true love. $5 mil is not enough. Though it would sure be satisfying to choose the money and rub it in a certain few people's faces. It's not the Jedi way but sometimes I almost wish I'd get money or some kind of big power-up in my life just to spite a few select individuals.

5 million.
I gave up on true love existing a long time ago. I can buy lots of untrue love with 5 million.

True love.
I think you guys are confusing love and sex. It's not the same thing.

Five million or the wife no competition . Large amounts of money would make me nervous anyway would have to get rid of it fast.

I'll take the money. With that I can live comfortably without the constant worry about the future. If it's true love with a woman who has 5 million... nah... my self-respect couldn't survive that.

Though I have never had an aim to be a rich person I still need enough money for comfortable life.

As for love, I have lost any hopes to love and be loved. I have never had it in my life and probably will never have.

I can live without love but I cannot live without food and home.

So I would choose money.

Latest posts

Back