Weird Question About Imaginary Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

I'm not good at explaining stuff, but I'll try my best, so bare with me.

So,

Is it possible for an imaginary friend to become more human (like make say stuff.make decirsions that you didn't decide for them to say?)

Is is possible for an imaginary friend to channel an actual person. An Imaginary friend starts saying stuff, that you didn't decide. Becuase you have control over your imaginary friend, and controls what they do or what they say. Anyway, eventually, the person who channels the imaginary friend becomes more like them. Eventually they merge.

IN a better understand. Someone's imaginary friend and a real person become a like (maybe they have the same or similar personalities). Maybe they start remembering things that didn't happen, but happen between someone and their imaginary friend (kinda creepy, eh?) I think I watched of movie or something that something similar happen to someone. Weird things do happen.

The imaguinary friedn sort of becomes a real person. They dont change themselves, but an actual person, is the exact same as your imagiunary friend. I don't know how they would meet. Maybe they see them and they know them, even though they never met them before.

kamya said:
It is possible if you are crazy. Sometimes I wish I was crazy.

I don't wish I was crazy. I wish I was normal.

Well, techniclally, anyone who has an imginary fread, is crazy. But not in my books.

Ashariel said:
I've always had imaginary friends. They're so much more reliable than real ones! :p

Same here. I think there's nothing wrong with. It dosen't cuase any harm. It would be cool, if you had one that was linked to a real person. Not one of your choosing, but they just happened to be channeled or something.

I'm not sure what you're asking? If imaginary friends could be a psychic image of a real person? I don't know. But I suppose it would make for a good story. :)
As far as the imaginary friend starting to make his or her own decisions without the ...imaginer? ... I don't know if you have ever seen A Beautiful Mind. I won't ruin it if you haven't, but might be worth a watch.

kaetic said:
I'm not sure what you're asking? If imaginary friends could be a psychic image of a real person? I don't know. But I suppose it would make for a good story. :)
As far as the imaginary friend starting to make his or her own decisions without the ...imaginer? ... I don't know if you have ever seen A Beautiful Mind. I won't ruin it if you haven't, but might be worth a watch.

THe question is kinda weird. Basically, it is, if there is someone with the exact same personality and someones imaginary friend, They become linked, That's the best I can do right now. I'll explain better later.

I do believe people whose imaginary friends seem to "manifest" in their own view have a mental health disorder reminiscent of dissociative identity disorder, except the personality in question is not viewed in first person, but instead in third person, nor does it take the place of one's primary personality (the personality before the DID developed), and is used as a pacifier to cope with extremely harsh conditions as one would with DID. The interactions between the patient and his or her "imaginary" friend would be those between the conscious and subconscious mind, where a group of thoughts are "hidden" from the conscious, voluntary thoughts but altogether tend to respond in a way that pleases or comforts the patient. If your question is whether or not an imaginary person can take physical form, then the obvious answer is no

Edit: If what you're saying is that an imaginary friend mimics the actions of a person in real life, then my guess would be that is the subconscious part of the mind mimicking and/or predicting the actions of the real-life example.

So, your saying like there is someone, who you don't know, but your imaginary friend is linked to him/her? Do you mean, like your iaginary person just happens to turn into a clone of someone, except their imaginary?

Only if you maske them a clone of someone, or by coincidence. I'm sure there are people that very much like your imaguinary friend, or maybe 100%. I'd say it can happen, by coincidence, unless you mean, like something magic or guided spiit makes that happen.

How would you meet your imaginary friends real life clone? If you don't know them, the only way is be coincidence. Very unlikely, but possible.

NaturistGirl said:
So, your saying like there is someone, who you don't know, but your imaginary friend is linked to him/her? Do you mean, like your iaginary person just happens to turn into a clone of someone, except their imaginary?

Only if you maske them a clone of someone, or by coincidence. I'm sure there are people that very much like your imaguinary friend, or maybe 100%. I'd say it can happen, by coincidence, unless you mean, like something magic or guided spiit makes that happen.

How would you meet your imaginary friends real life clone? If you don't know them, the only way is be coincidence. Very unlikely, but possible.

Thanks. But is it possible, for an imaginary friend to be a clone of someone, not just by coincidance, like for a reason. You know how things happen for a reason. Like, as it just happens to clone someone, and that person becuase to remember things like your imaginary friend, Almost like two people in one. So, whatever your imaginary friend experinces, the person who they channel experinces to. If you bring your imaginary friend on a trip, the person who they channel, can somehow remember it, even though they weren't there.

Lost Soul said:
NaturistGirl said:

Thanks. But is it possible, for an imaginary friend to be a clone of someone, not just by coincidance, like for a reason. You know how things happen for a reason. Like, as it just happens to clone someone, and that person becuase to remember things like your imaginary friend, Almost like two people in one. So, whatever your imaginary friend experinces, the person who they channel experinces to. If you bring your imaginary friend on a trip, the person who they channel, can somehow remember it, even though they weren't there.

Hmmm. That's kinda confusing, not sure how to put how to put that together. Has the imaginary friend, always been a clone, or just becomes one, like randomly someday?

There have been reported cases of twins experincing the same thing, like if one gets enjured, the other can feel it. One for imaginary, to someone else. I don't know.

You might try reserching on quntum physic. It might find it interesting to you.
The law of attractons or manifestations are base on this. They explain it in a different ways.

You might also look up converstations with god. The aurthor is well known
in the spiiual teachings community. But he was just a simple saleman
that was having a rough time in his life. Everything was falling apart.
He was stress out and depressed from living and didn't have any answers.
So one night he just started writting to god ...then he wrote whatever answers
he got as if god was talking back to him. He didnt even know if he believe in god..stuff
like that...but he just kept asking questions as you're doing.

If you had attended church and have one on one teachings with a spiritaul advisor.
They would teach you to have a personal relationship with god...a loving god.
We cant see god of course but we might feel god presence's....stuff like that.

There's also other teachings..such Your Higher Self.
Your Higher Self is bascially like your best friend.
Someone that loves you more than anything no matter what.
Someone that would always be by your side no matter what.
Someone that will always listen to you and understand you no matter what.
Someone that knows exaxtly what you're thinking and feeling.

You might also try reserching on Indigo children...
It might be very interesting to you.
Maybe you might be one of these children or have degrees of it.
Now that you have gotten older...you might had forgotten?
So you're trying to remember? Or trying to reach out to your
friend that you knew as a child that you used to communicate with?
Sometimes as aduilts...people dont really understand or cant put thier finger on it becuase
as years passes by...other adults or society had trained them or force them to forget.
The closest term they can say is "soulmate".

Latest posts

Back