How To Seduce A Man/Woman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of these days i ma change my handle to MagicMan...
(with the magic hands....).lol

[youtube]bKXseagzH8w[/youtube]
[youtube]fxaiBZ4nOeo[/youtube]

Is that serious? Hold on, let me read the male one too, just so I know it's ridiculous honeysuckle...

Yeah, it's complete bullshit like I thought. Really? Senseless articles. Gotta love 'em.

VanillaCreme said:
Is that serious? Hold on, let me read the male one too, just so I know it's ridiculous honeysuckle...

Yeah, it's complete bullshit like I thought. Really? Senseless articles. Gotta love 'em.
Indeed.:D

Wow, I never knew that about Eve(WasFramed).
eek.gif

The great seductresses of history and legend – Cleopatra, Eve, the Sirens ...

(I wanted to make sure you knew I was joking because you (EWF) have always been a nice, kind, helpful person towards me - joking around normally backfires on me in ways I can never fathom.)

Bones said:
(I wanted to make sure you knew I was joking because you (EWF) have always been a nice, kind, helpful person towards me - joking around normally backfires on me in ways I can never fathom.)

:cool: lol

I seduce a woman by walking up, gazing deeply into her eyes, and saying, "I'm imagining you naked."

Then grabbing her hand when she goes to slap me, and kissing her.

I wake up with a restraining order every time, and a black eye, but it DOES work.

(I hope you don't think I'm serious. What poppycock! There is no way to seduce an entire gender!)

the apple dosnt fall to far from the tree? :p
Her mama knows how to dance and her daddy rock N roll.lmao
[youtube]YnQlO8IDFpE[/youtube]

I guess they're tired of hearing it.

I am tired of believing it. I really would like to believe there is a nice and respectable woman out there, who appreciates kindness and not doucheness.

But I saw what LC wrote in the other thread, and he is NOT a nice guy. He may be attractive to women, he may be a player, but he is not kind. And I am so tired of women going for guys like him. It's because of him that his relationships haven't worked out, and it's because of my sister that her relationships haven't worked out. They go for relationships that are doomed to fail, because they choose bad people, or are bad people.

Latest posts

Back