stupid TV show ideas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parabolani

Reaction score
I come up with lot's of dumb ideas for TV show's to amuse myself. If anyone else does this please share.

'Chunder Chef' it's like Master Chef but contestants have to make the judges puke.

There's already enough stupid stuff on TV out there and they keep making more. I just saw an ad for this -

Untitled.jpg

"In its first international offshoot, the US team will join hands with the Australian Federal Police to combat naval crimes and tackle Indo-Pacific tensions"

Last edited:
I had an idea while I was mowing the lawn over the weekend, for a movie:

it's called "Fight For Your Right To Party", named after the Beastie Boys song.

It's about a small team of operatives from a North Korea-like country, sent to kidnap and capture a list of Western celebrities for the dictator's personal menagerie - although he denounces the West in the news all the time, he and his inner circle are secretly massive fans of our pop culture, and he wants to one-up them all by actually collecting the celebrities themselves. At first the operative team is all in. But as a result of hanging out with the celebrities, and just being exposed to life in America, they come to see all the pop culture they've been missing out on, since they've been closed off from the world, and how corny their tv/movies/music is compared to ours - they realize their regime sucks, and start wanting to be Western. Maybe they start imitating the celebrities, or their personalities/mannerisms rub off on them in some way. They gradually forget the mission, and just start partying in America instead.

But the dictator is tipped off by a spy that was sent to keep tabs on the team, and sends ANOTHER team to finish the job of kidnapping the celebrities, and kill off the original team sent to do it. The original team and the celebrities have now started to bond, being taken under the celebs' wing, and they band together to fight off the hardcore spies, and to stay in America. Hijinks ensue.

It will probably never get off the drawing board though, as I'm not really good at/interested in becoming a comedy writer.

I have an idea of a TV show called puppy love…

The dog owners stand behind curtains and are matched by their dogs lolz

I have a couple of ideas, great works of art are displayed to farmyard animals to see if they have any emotional reaction or a bunch of people in need of an organ compete for the affections of a single donor, who will give it away to the person they like most.

Latest posts

Back