dvdspot.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newmanium

Reaction score
For those who have an interest in DVDs I recommend the website dvdspot.com. The purpose of this site is to allow its members to feature their dvd collection to other members. There is a comprehensive database of dvds, along with every technical specification for each dvd, for members to add to their list, collection.

I happened to stumble across this site the other day but only got around to creating my collection today. What I find worthwhile is this site uses the extensive information in its database to create statistics from your collection, such as the top actors and directors in your collection. The site also estimates the value of your collection.

I just thought I would share this with you all. You can view my page here. It's not large by any means but I'm proud of it.

cool, You got some action packed stuff there, Gladiator is one of the best films I've ever seen. I wont do my own as I only have about 6 - 7 films, and there not exactly on dvd, just on my pc that I downloaded ;)

Ghost rider
rocky balboa
de ja vuw
hot fuzz (not as good as I thought it was going to be)
transfermers
and last is The simpsons :D (I don't care what anyone says the simpsons rock)

That sight is a very good idea. I like how it estimates the value and stuff like that as well. If I had moor films I would probably do it myself.

Latest posts

Back