.,/?><;'@#*(&$%*@

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghostwriter

Reaction score
Hello all. You may refer to me as Ghostwriter on these forums. I don't think I'm ready to disclose my real name, age and gender as of yet. This seems like an interesting forum so far. Obviously, I have joined because I am lonely. I doubt that I will make any friends here either, as I am hard to deal with (or so I've been told). Still, at this point, everything goes. So why not a forum? Not wanting to make a overly long introduction, so I'll end this off here now.

Ghostwriter said:
Wow.
Just wow.
I have yet to meet a forum this active. Thank you.

I've been told I'm hard to deal with as well, so you're in good company here

Ghostwriter said:
Hello all. You may refer to me as Ghostwriter on these forums. I don't think I'm ready to disclose my real name, age and gender as of yet. This seems like an interesting forum so far. Obviously, I have joined because I am lonely. I doubt that I will make any friends here either, as I am hard to deal with (or so I've been told). Still, at this point, everything goes. So why not a forum? Not wanting to make a overly long introduction, so I'll end this off here now.

Dude, it is **** near impossible to not make friends with me...the only way that could happen is if I don't want to...And I think, just from reading this, I want to :) (& I am pretty random and senseless sometimes but I can't help that!)

I can relate to you though, I don't think I really truly belong any where else but here...hope you find it as homely as I do. Welcome, welcome!

Callie said:
Ghostwriter said:
Wow.
Just wow.
I have yet to meet a forum this active. Thank you.

I've been told I'm hard to deal with as well, so you're in good company here

LOLZ!! :p

Nice subject title, welcome Ghostwriter.

Latest posts

Back