If You Had 2 Hours To Live

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we supposed to post what we would do if we had 2 hrs to live???

two hours?

geez

i would make a bunch of phone calls and tell people things that have needed to be said since forever ago.

hopefully they would pick up, lol, or i would just have to leave a voicemail (that is, unless the "network server is busy")

blasted thing.

anyway.

there would be a few apologies.

there would be many, many forgivenesses. (these have already been granted, of course, just never vocalized directly)

there would be maybe one warning.

there would be one promise made.

i would probably say something cheesy to everyone like "thanks for keeping it real!"

next, i would go outside, lay down on the lawn, look at the sky, and smoke a few cigarettes and have a conversation with God.

then i'd be gone.

If I had two hours to live, I would find some ganja, roll a king kong doobie, and get blazed.

De[/b]finitely drink.
Get intimate.
Finish my book.
Paint. And paint. And paint and paint and paint.

Book a flight, need to finish some business with some people who have no right to be alive.

Play with my little puppy in the garden; I’d want my last memories to be happy ones. There is enough vengeance and bitterness in the world at the best of times, I’m not going to waste my last two hours on more of that bullshit.

Lost Drifter said:
Play with my little puppy in the garden; I’d want my last memories to be happy ones. There is enough vengeance and bitterness in the world at the best of times, I’m not going to waste my last two hours on more of that bullshit.

I want to see this puppy.

Obviously I'd have a two hour long wild-ass, everything-goes orgy.
However, if what I was dying from was sexually transmitted or someshit, then I'd settle for watching four hours of anime while eating ALL THE THINGS!

Well, I don't know if I'm going to be accused of being a troll by a bunch of school kids, but if my doc told me I only had two hours to live, it'd be the best news I've ever had.

Have the party of the century of course with a bunch of my friends and whore on all the junk food and SUSHI!!

Lost Soul said:
No not me, I have too much respect for that.

So you wouldn't pay the hooker? These things aren't free you know.

2 Hours? 1/2 hour motorcycle ride, then come home and cook a nice meal, eat and have a few drinks while I watch some short comedy show, play with and give my cats attention, lay down wrapped in blankets and try to calm my mind.

Latest posts

Back