horrible groups of people you find on the internet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putter65

Reaction score
I say those JFK assasination people.

What a set of ignorant, arrogant, dickheads !

Awfull, awfull people.

kamya said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays

Pretty much anyone participating, submitting, and commenting on that subreddit.

Also, the cannibal yahoo newsgroups soph showed me was pretty bad.

I'm interested in the JFK assasination. I go on the forums but whatever I say just gets shouted down by some bore who hasn't got a life.

Ive been banned from a few of them.

wolf359 said:
To me it's the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Puh-leeeze!

Yeah, tell me about it. Through a mutual friend, I became acquainted with someone who is convinced that 9/11 was manufactured by the government. Even worse is that when we were arguing about it on the train, a stranger sided with him. Oh yeah, and he's a conservative who watches Fox News. Of course.

flaneur said:
wolf359 said:

Yeah, tell me about it. Through a mutual friend, I became acquainted with someone who is convinced that 9-11 was manufactured by the government. Even worse is that when we were arguing about it on the train, a stranger sided with him. Oh yeah, and he's a conservative who watches Fox News. Of course.

On that jfk forum, I mentioned the so called 9/11 conspiracy. I said it was disgusting that people made claims saying the american government was involved. Of course all these people on there slagged me off.

Ak5 said:
Racist people.

I work with a coloured woman and she is racist against other ethnic groups. It's ugly and horrible.

putter65 said:
I came across one bloke who said the holocaust never happened !

Now that REALLY peeves me! I actually know people that were there (I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood). I cannot believe some people!

flaneur said:
wolf359 said:

Yeah, tell me about it. Through a mutual friend, I became acquainted with someone who is convinced that 9/11 was manufactured by the government. Even worse is that when we were arguing about it on the train, a stranger sided with him. Oh yeah, and he's a conservative who watches Fox News. Of course.

Of course! The Almighty Fox!
I hear ya....

putter65 said:
kamya said:

I'm interested in the JFK assasination. I go on the forums but whatever I say just gets shouted down by some bore who hasn't got a life.

YOU banned from THEM, man, that's rich!

Barbaloot said:
Almost everyone who posts a comment on any news site or YouTube.
How you do, Barbaloot?
The biggest wackos used to be on USA Today, but since they started having to use facebook and their real names, clean cut as a monastery!

putter65 said:
kamya said:

Maybe you need a life as well.

passage said:
putter65 said:
kamya said:

Maybe you need a life as well.

Ive got one thanks. I enjoy it very much !

How are you ? Having a bad day ?

um...yea... Bush had prior knowledge of 911...
wikileaks and other sources have documented proof...
but of course, if you believe what the government says... then its a losing argument.

but picture this... to a certain point... its just logic...

watch a clip of the wtc buildings falling... all of them... there were more than 2. look it up...

watch a clip of demolition. see a something similar?
I'd compare with a clip of a of building falling resulting from plane crash... although there were several occurances, none fell in history...

so... conclusion:
WTC... made in CHINA!?!

Thread hijacked

the comment about the bloke claiming the holocaust never happened....

its actually very common when the public is deceived by their government.

To this day, Japanese people will not admit their involve in the Nanking massacre. much like the holocaust... in fact the nazis had to step in help China.. .thats how bad it was...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Chinese still hold a grudge on the Japanese... you blame them?

Horrible Groups Of People I Find On The Internet = 90% Of People I Find On The Internet Lol.

no problemo boss... i didnt realize it was a racial slur... thought it was a short form like.... the brits...

well im not very educated... so...
I fixed it!

Although I am Chinese, I am not impacted by that particular incident in history. I grew up in Canada and my parents are glad to be here... so I naturally, didnt really find out about Nanking until just last year.... Mystery of the Chinese hate for the Japanese. Solved.
I hear the reverse it true too... havent solved that one yet....

Latest posts

Back