18 year old guy looking for some people to become friends with :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomuchnothing

hey, as I already said I'm 18 and I would really just like some people who would want to just chat with me and maybe a friendship will grow?

I really done have any friends anymore and the one that I do have I can hardly ever talk to or he is usualy to busy with his life.
I don't usualy get to go out or anything so. Having some people to chat to would be very nice for me :)

Maybe if anyone has MSN they could add me?
I also have aim so you could maybe add me on that? My screen name is xerouxed

Or you could just pm me :)

I look foward to hopefully getting to chat with some of you soon :)

I'd love to talk. I haven't got MSN or aim but feel free to pm me if you like.
Oh btw I'm a girl, 17. And I'm usually on every day, if only to check pms and the hug thread. :)

Haha I just pmd you before I saw that you had replied to my post hehe cool! Thank you that would be very nice :)

I look foward to talking to you more :)

Added you.

Btw, it's not safe to post your e-mail adress like that, at least do it like this, "user AT mail DOT com". Better yet is to send it via pm.

Hexirius said:
Added you.

Btw, it's not safe to post your e-mail adress like that, at least do it like this, "user AT mail DOT com". Better yet is to send it via pm.

cool thank you :)

Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks for the advice mate, I'll be much more careful in the future :)

tomuchnothing said:
Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks for the advice mate, I'll be much more careful in the future :)

Well you can't go back in history, but you can always edit your post :p

yea u definatly can't, although sometimes I wish you could.

But there look at that, nice and edited! LOL

hey.. i'll be glad to be your friend!.. if you need someone to talk to just pm me. msn, aol, yahoo. im pretty much online all the time. anyway im 20 though. if thats ok with you to talk to grown ups. lol.. just kidding.. :)

Anyone know what happened to tomuchnothing or has any contact with him? Gosh I miss him. And just found back these old posts.. I lost contact with him back then. :\ Wonder how he's doing now!

I just saw this thread too, it's sad when members have to go or when we lost touch with people. :( Hope you reach contact with him again one day.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I just saw this thread too, it's sad when members have to go or when we lost touch with people. :( Hope you reach contact with him again one day.

Thanks Wallflower. So far, no one knows. :\

Latest posts

Back