Your Dream Vacation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbaloot

Reaction score
Where would you go? What would you do or see?

I have a few destinations I'd love to visit.
Right now at the top of my list is a trip through Bavaria:
neuschwanstein_castle_bavaria_germany_3.jpg

I'd also love to go to Lithuania and see things such as the Hill of Crosses:
1.jpg

I'd also love to be able to go to Birobidzhan:
250px-Birobidzhan_Vokzal.jpg

Israel, Bosnia, Albania and Macedonia are also on my list... I just need someone to look after my animals. :p

Japan.

I want to see everything in Japan... from budhist temples to comic shoppings (there is one that has 8 floors of pure comics).

Then I'd like to visit Norway and Estern Island.

That hill of crosses looks creepy.

There's a kid in me that likes to be let out but it's already been to my dream location, it just wants to go back. Disney World and Universal Studios. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the famous historical ancient ruins but that's more of a look around kind of thing, take some pictures, okay I'm done lets move on.

Sci-Fi said:
That hill of crosses looks creepy.

There's a kid in me that likes to be let out but it's already been to my dream location, it just wants to go back. Disney World and Universal Studios. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the famous historical ancient ruins but that's more of a look around kind of thing, take some pictures, okay I'm done lets move on.
Creepy indeed. Cool though.

TropicalStarfish said:
I would like to go to space. I'd also like to see the pacific ocean.

Yeah a whistle stop tour of the moons of Jupiter and to go for a swim under the ice caps of Europa in my thermals would be lovely.

Failing that to try and dance the rumba with my girlfriend while sipping a Mojito in Cuba would be rather wonderful... One day :)

Honestly I'd like to go to any empty beach, or perhaps a cabin in the mountains. A little solitude and enjoying my surroundings sounds ideal :cool:
Umm....*inserts generic picture of an empty beach*
P8140780.jpg

As soon as I can afford it, I'm taking a trip to a few cities in the Russian Federation.

Veronezh, Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ufa, and a couple others.

I might bring some dudes with me for wild times banging easy Slavic women.

We'll see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back