Penpal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I'm currently looking for a pen-pal........ or somone just to have a wee bit of chat with (I'm trying to word this so as not to sound as if I wan't to sext or anything lol). My name is Ciara McLoughlin and i'm a 29 year old ICT Teacher from Northern Ireland. I teach in a Grammar Secondary School and am also currently Head of Year 12 and Head of Senior School. I enjoy meeting new people and having a wee bit a craic! I also play the tinwhistle and flute and love going to sessions for a wee bit of craic agus ceol (Craic and Music) and of course a wee drink or two ;) Oh yea and I'm fluent in Irish! :D

Anyone interested can PM me or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ciara :) x

What a coincidence, I was just listening to:

[video=youtube]

:D

So, you play the tinwhistle, that's nice. Are you good at it?

If so, then play us a wee bonnie song, lass (lol)

LOL! Yea I play the tinwhistle and irish flute ............ oh I could play you a wee tune lad lol!!!!! :D x

Peter Lorre said:
What a coincidence, I was just listening to:

[video=youtube]

:D

So, you play the tinwhistle, that's nice. Are you good at it?

If so, then play us a wee bonnie song, lass (lol)

:D I bet it sounds lovely!

What the heck is 'craic' though? Irish crack? Wee bit o' crack with a few drinks, very Irish (lol) :cool:

Lawl ......... Craic, well it's just the irish word for banter (I think that's another word) or having great fun :p

Ciara :) x

Peter Lorre said:
:D I bet it sounds lovely!

What the heck is 'craic' though? Irish crack? Wee bit o' crack with a few drinks, very Irish (lol) :cool:

Hello :) your brave working in a school, i couldn't do it. I wish i still played instruments but gave up a long time ago, used to play the violin and cello. I have irish in my family somewhere :) would like to go there one day

Hi there,

I tell you, sometimes I really do think it's the wrong career move lol. Ahhhhhh well I just love playing instruments .............. lets me relax after teaching all week! The wee buggers can really get to you, though i'm sorta lucky I teach in a secondary school. I could never teach in a primary school! :D

Grey said:
Hello :) your brave working in a school, i couldn't do it. I wish i still played instruments but gave up a long time ago, used to play the violin and cello. I have irish in my family somewhere :) would like to go there one day

ciaramcloughlin said:
Hi there,

I tell you, sometimes I really do think it's the wrong career move lol. Ahhhhhh well I just love playing instruments .............. lets me relax after teaching all week! The wee buggers can really get to you, though i'm sorta lucky I teach in a secondary school. I could never teach in a primary school! :D

Grey said:
So long as you enjoy it then everythings good :)

Yea I really do enjoy it! :D

Grey said:
ciaramcloughlin said:
Hi there,

Grey said:
So long as you enjoy it then everythings good :)

Latest posts

Back