RAGE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TIREMASTER27

IM A VERY DISTRUBED INDIVIDULE. i HAVE ANGER AND DEPRESSION TROUBLES. THOUGHTS OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH ARE CONSTENLY IN MY MIND EITHER I WANNA KILL MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE. iVE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE MANY TIMES, IVE NEVER HARMED ANYONE BUT THERE WERE TIMES I WANTED TOO SO BADLY I COULD TASTE IT. mY OWN FAMLY THINKS IM PSYCHO BUT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY.mY LIFE SUCKS AND SO DOSE MYJOB. tHE GOOD IN ME IS STRONG BUT IS WEAKENING. i MAY BECOME THE NEXT TED BUNDY. iF ANYONE OUT THERE THINKS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND ME OR HELP ME. GIVE ME A SHOUT OR A DR WHO DOSE UTHINASIA

Tire,

Do you have some sort of release? You say that the good in you is strong, but weakening. Do you think this is because you feel you're losing control of things around you? What lets you know the good in you is strong? Do you feel part of something greater? I don't know if I can totally understand your specific feelings, but do understand that you need to find a way to deal with these feelings. All of us have feelings of solitude, isolation, or loneliness... some of us more than others.

On a positive note, the fact that you entitled your post "rage" shows that you want to act on you feelings rather than simply keeping them inside. The fact that you sought help here is a good sign. I just hope that you find what you are looking for. Is there anything specific we can do for you?

Life sucks if anybody hasnt noticed yet.. People have problems, and the only one that can cure it is yourself. Although I have probles of hurting myself and wanting to kill myself.. It is insanely hard to get out of the world in your head that makes u think the way u think but there IS ALWAYS A WAY. even though I havent foud myself yet... plz pm me if u want to talk or just forget it.

Suicide doesn't work. It's very hard to kill yourself.

You're better off making the best of of everyday. It does suck at times but we have to do our time no matter what. That is, unless you want to end up in a nursing home with trach and paralyzed from a suicide attempt. Then you would really be crying about how bad life is.

I mean this with all my heart to try and make the best out of it and get some help.

Colette said:

I'm sorry, but I'd just like to comment on that.
Isn't it amazing that with the fragility of life that a person can fail at killing themself? I just think it's amazing. I was reading the paper this morning, seeing all the notices of people that died yesterday. A man fell out of his boat, died of hypothermia. A woman drove her car into a tree, died of whatever. There were five or six of them like that. It's so easy to die, it's a miracle every moment we continue to exist.
I think that the reason it's so hard to kill yourself is because no matter how much you want to, your instincts don't want to die. As soon as your conscious mind is hurt enough that it can't subdue your instinctual will to survive then you have to stop. To kill yourself, you have to be dead before those instincts kick in.
And then there's those people that give up and just slip away. Maybe they're sick and just stop fighting it. Or whatever. They don't do anything specifically to kill themself, they aren't trying to die. They just stop living. And no power on earth can save them then, they're gone.
It makes me think, how amazing life is. But at the same time, it's not so monumental. It's just beautifully painful and indescribably sad, so perfectly imperfect that it makes me want to scream and cry, but at the same time I can't stop smiling. It's only important to those that are encompassed by it, but when one sees it objectively, one begins to understand how small and fragile we are, that the only thing that has trouble killing us is ourselves.

:rolleyes: that had nothing whatsoever to do with the thread at all, sorry.
Back on topic, go find an abandoned furniture item on the side of a country road (they're everywhere) and take a sledgehammer to it. Actually, taking a sledgehammer to anything will help enormously. I used to beat kids up, so I can see where you're coming from. But the sledgehammer thing works. So does a hatchet, but not as well and don't make the same mistake I made (i.e. only smash stuff when there's enough light to see it still, and don't cut the tip off your finger).

Qui said:
Isn't it amazing that with the fragility of life that a person can fail at killing themself?

It's not failing it's just very hard for a number of reasons. It's easier said than done because it is extremely painful and the mind naturally kicks in and says to stop or do it half-assed. Then you need to look at the people that have jumped off bridges or ferries in NY and have survived. Very few actually die.

someth. funny happened to me lol

I think that the reason it's so hard to kill yourself is because no matter how much you want to, your instincts don't want to die.

agree.

once I tried to kill myself at 17 by poping pills...consiquences weren't deadly but a nightmare...anyway...

but later I went swiming far from all the people I hate guards..hard headed ... and started drowning in the ocean and was actually fighting for my life I think its a natural instinct for all the living creatures..I was shocked when I got out..I like crawled out on the send..it was funny

it was like an eye opener, after that I realized that I didnt really want to die..I just wanted to escape the life that sucked

so I guess we all want to escape by seeing suiced as the only way.

Colette said:
Qui said:
Isn't it amazing that with the fragility of life that a person can fail at killing themself?

It's not failing it's just very hard for a number of reasons. It's easier said than done because it is extremely painful and the mind naturally kicks in and says to stop or do it half-assed. Then you need to look at the people that have jumped off bridges or ferries in NY and have survived. Very few actually die.

I have to agree.It's not as easy as you think it is.I've read of people jumping off bridges only to survive being paralized from the jump and their life being much worse because of it.Or people taking pills,not enough to kill them but enough to mess them up (brains and or organs) for the rest of their lives.A guy tried to hang himself only to end up with brain damage because he went without air too long,but not long enough to kill him.Most people do not succeed when they attempt it.

I think its actually pretty easy to kill yourself, though perhaps not directly(and even that I'll contest, having seen quite a few people go through). But more importantly, when people have lost any concept of self-worth, they begin to engage in activities such as drugs, drinking, or other high-risk endeavours that are effectively killing themselves slowly. I've seen a lot of abused, depressed women go back into new abusive relationships, perhaps in part because they unconsciously try to continue hurting themselves with the use of a proxy.

And myself? When I was really depressed, for example, I got into a lot of fights and tended to drive much faster than what was recommended, not to mention kept company with people who were convicted criminals. While I quite appreciate the experiences for my own storywriting and don't regret knowing them, I recognize now how dangerous it was for me.

Dying is easy and rather cowardly. Its living that is hard, and the courageous thing to do.

Regards,
IO

PS: You know what's frustrating? I love editing my sentences, but somewhere during the process of adding words, I forget to change the appropriate tenses or word forms. So I end up with odd, ungrammatical sentences.

I think it's always difficult for those involved unvoluntarily in the self-inflicted demise of another. You've all heard of death-by-cop, head-on collisions (purposeful), etc. However, it's just so selfish to go out at the expense of another's conscience.

Of course, I don't recommend anyone offing themselves. Living is the noble choice, and the better choice. However, when you cause someone else to assist you against their will, or even willingly but begrudgingly, then it's just really shitty.

I also recognize that people who are in the suicidal state of mind are not fully aware of the consequences of their actions, and may be so focused on escaping immediate pain/hurt that they seldom think of the pain/hurt they'll cause others. Even if no one is particularly emotionally attached to you, killing yourself is going to leave a mess behind for someone to deal with. I don't just mean literally...

IgnoredOne said:
What triggers these anger and depressive thoughts, for starters?

Stress for the most part. Plus my life is one long sad story. All the negative emotions build up like a nuclear reactor.

armor4sleepPA said:
Tire,

Do you have some sort of release? You say that the good in you is strong, but weakening. Do you think this is because you feel you're losing control of things around you? What lets you know the good in you is strong? Do you feel part of something greater? I don't know if I can totally understand your specific feelings, but do understand that you need to find a way to deal with these feelings. All of us have feelings of solitude, isolation, or loneliness... some of us more than others.

On a positive note, the fact that you entitled your post "rage" shows that you want to act on you feelings rather than simply keeping them inside. The fact that you sought help here is a good sign. I just hope that you find what you are looking for. Is there anything specific we can do for you?

e.m.e. said:
how old are u now and at what age it started?

Im am 27. My depression and anger started when i was 13. Ive been living with it ever since. Somtimes i even wonder how i deal with it

Colette said:

You're better off making the best of of everyday. It does suck at times but we have to do our time no matter what. That is, unless you want to end up in a nursing home with trach and paralyzed from a suicide attempt. Then you would really be crying about how bad life is.

I mean this with all my heart to try and make the best out of it and get some help.

It isent easy, ive tried a many times but i chicken out everytime cause of my fear of the after life. Then i jusst get take a pill or smoke a little somthing and sleep it off till the next day of terror hits.

e.m.e. said:
someth. funny happened to me lol

I think that the reason it's so hard to kill yourself is because no matter how much you want to, your instincts don't want to die.

agree.

once I tried to kill myself at 17 by poping pills...consiquences weren't deadly but a nightmare...anyway...

but later I went swiming far from all the people I hate guards..hard headed ... and started drowning in the ocean and was actually fighting for my life I think its a natural instinct for all the living creatures..I was shocked when I got out..I like crawled out on the send..it was funny

it was like an eye opener, after that I realized that I didnt really want to die..I just wanted to escape the life that sucked

so I guess we all want to escape by seeing suiced as the only way.

That is so true. When everything in life gose wrong and i mean everything. You feel traped no escape but death. Ive tried many times with a guns blades even tried to hand myself when i was 15. My recent attempt was in my car with a hose and the exhaust pipe.

me myself and I said:
Colette said:
Qui said:

I have to agree.It's not as easy as you think it is.I've read of people jumping off bridges only to survive being paralized from the jump and their life being much worse because of it.Or people taking pills,not enough to kill them but enough to mess them up (brains and or organs) for the rest of their lives.A guy tried to hang himself only to end up with brain damage because he went without air too long,but not long enough to kill him.Most people do not succeed when they attempt it.

Yeah but a 12ga shotgun would have taken my head clean off, look at kirk kobain of nirvana. There are many ways some are not as easy. all depends how u wanna go out

TIREMASTER27 said:
me myself and I said:
Colette said:
Qui said:

Yeah but a 12ga shotgun would have taken my head clean off, look at kirk kobain of nirvana. There are many ways some are not as easy. all depends how u wanna go out

And how badly you want it.

Qui said:
TIREMASTER27 said:
me myself and I said:
Colette said:
Qui said:

And how badly you want it.

Not bad enough ive come close had my finger on the trigger. But i always chicken out. And the only reason i do is cause of my fear of the after life and the unkown.

Latest posts

Back